Pasadena City College RN program - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 6, '11 by Mereb79Congratulations!
- Apr 6, '11 by CaliFlower13Congratulations! Hope I get my notification letter soon. Do you know any other applicants who haven't heard from PCC yet?
- Apr 6, '11 by Mereb79I didn't realize that the LVNs would hear so soon.
- Apr 8, '11 by amazinluv3got my acceptance letter to career-ladder @PCC, but am all confused with the Teas test, does it mean as long as i get above 62% , i get to secure my seat officially?
- Apr 8, '11 by Mereb79I'm sorry, I'm not sure how the TEAS factors in for PCC. I thought it was given after you were accepted, but maybe that's just for the regular RN program.
- Apr 8, '11 by pandacakesIf you score below a 62%, you have to complete a remediation plan before you can start the program. At least that's what I think they mean.
- Apr 13, '11 by amazinluv3gud luck everyone, i know this is a trying moment- the waiting is a killer but have faith. i got accepted both at PCC and rio hondo for fall 2011. still waiting for LA county. am hoping county will accept me as that was my first choice. anyone have an idea which is a better choice county or PCC?
- Apr 18, '11 by Ciela_2009Hello,
I was wondering if you got an acceptance letter or email? I haven't heard from them yet.
- Apr 19, '11 by amazinluv3@ ciela. got an email. there orientation is tomorrow Apr 20th.