Palomar RN New Grad Program - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 12, '12 by aac001I am also on Tuesday in the morning! So maybe it's just Tuesday...?
- Sep 13, '12 by ExPharmaGirlOr maybe they just sent Tuesday out today.
- Sep 13, '12 by CorianderIf I get a magic email I'll let y'all know.
- Sep 13, '12 by SDnurse2011Quote from Corianderin the puddle here, no magic email. Good luck to the snowballs who made it to an interview!If I get a magic email I'll let y'all know.
- Sep 13, '12 by CorianderNo email today. It looks like our lucky snowballs will be thrilling us with stories in the near future!
- Sep 13, '12 by laogirlinSDHI. ExPharmaGirl and everyone else here, who is an CCE or CCE alumni?
- Sep 14, '12 by ExPharmaGirlI'm not. My only connection to Palomar is that I did some clinicals there.
- Sep 14, '12 by ExPharmaGirlIm so sorry SDNurse2011 and Coriander
- Sep 14, '12 by me2hypr4uHi fellow New Grad RNs!! Looks like I may be seeing some of you on Tuesday Does anyone know if this will be a Group Interview? I know most nursing interviews are individual, but group ones aren't unheard of either. I was a little perplexed when the email said one hour with 7 other applicants. Wasn't sure if it'll be a group interview, whether we'll each separately be interviewed by several different interviewers at the same time, or if it'll take about an hour to interview all 8 people. If anybody knows anything, please let us know. Thanks!!
- Sep 14, '12 by vwgirl22Palomar did rotating a rotating interview for the new grad/intern program last year (which was for current senior students). About 6 or so people rotated through stations with many different interviewers. Each station was about 2 min if I remember correctly. It may end up being like that.