LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 7, '11 by Nurse_JaydeeMy interview is on Thursday. Yours is this Friday right? I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. Looks like County is hiring... That's good to know.
- Sep 7, '11 by amoreterno[quote=Nurse_Jaydee;5599831]Wow! They are calling so many people! That's good! What unit did they interview you for?[/quo
Yes def good! I hope it continues. I got Ortho m/s!
- Sep 7, '11 by amoreternoQuote from kristy.wOh, wow! Sounds great! I got ortho m/s. I'm looking forward to itditto, i'm curious what unit, i met a couple people hired on different med/surg floors when i went in to sign my paperwork. i think one was psych and the other was on ortho. i got oncology and i think at least one other person is going to be starting oncology with me too!
- Sep 7, '11 by RNTriathleteQuote from Nurse_JaydeeYes, my interview is Friday but this is the general HR interview. If I make it by that I still have the long wait for the letter and chance to interview again. I hope they still have lots of jobs open then! Good luck tomorrow.My interview is on Thursday. Yours is this Friday right? I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. Looks like County is hiring... That's good to know.
- Sep 7, '11 by Nurse_JaydeeThank you! When I did the first interview (exam), I had a couple of situational questions. So be prepared for those ones. Good luck to u on Friday!
- Hey Everyone,
Any one interview for the ICU??? I thought the interview went well, but I emailed the Nurse Manager......and he replied back with they are still interviewing possible candidates for all the positions on the unit... I'm already freaking out !!! I did everything I could. N I mailed a thank you letter that was delivered the very next day. I even sent him a thank you letter via email.... now i have to patiently wait...such a drag!!!
- Sep 8, '11 by Nurse_JaydeeHi! I just finished my interview for OB and I have one for Peds next week. The nurse recruiter called me to interview for the ICU, but I told her I wasn't interested. She said they will be interviewing people for the ICU tomorrow too. Good luck!
- The initial Nurse Recruiter that contacted me is on vacation until Monday. So I called and another recruiter picked up and took my message and told me she would follow up and let me know. ughh, this is scary! :bowingpur
- Sep 8, '11 by Nurse_JaydeeThey are interviewing a lot of people, so hopefully they're hiring a lot.
- Nurse Jaydee, did u actually meet with the Unit Managers too?? Did they tell you if they would contact you or the Nurse Recruiters would contact you once they know if you've been chosen for the position. That's the only question I forgot to ask during the interview.