LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 53Register Today!
- Nov 28, '12 by RNadlshi mytas, i just had my interview with m/s manager, and i wanna know how it is like to work in m/s floor at lacusc? because i mention to couple of my friends that im applying there, they told me its hard hospital and hard floor to start with since im a new grad.. pls give me some insight.. thank you
- Nov 30, '12 by XimenaToledoQuote from RNadlsinterview was very brief! its been over 6 wks now and no call back! =[ so i guess thats a no!@ximenatoledo i wanna ask if how was your interview with ms manager? coz i just had mine recently. and want to ask if you got the job, and how was it?
good luck to you! keep us posted!!!
- Nov 30, '12 by XimenaToledo@RNadls: the interview was very short!!! its been over six weeks and no call!!! so i guess thats a no! =[
good luck to you and keep us posted!!!!
- Dec 19, '12 by nihaojailanSo they called me for to offer a position at ED monday and did my fingerprints yesterday
has anyone been told of a possible start date?
- Dec 28, '12 by meiniakshi, did they gave you position at olive view?i also got a job offer and did my fingerprint 3 weeks ago and did not receive any call back after that should i follow-up? they said call will be coming from commerce, the main hr office.
- Dec 28, '12 by nihaojailan@meiniaks, No. I got hired at LAC + USC.
12.18 - Fingerprints at Commerce bldg
12.20 - Received an Email, yes weirdly enough an email from HR, with a medical appointment letter
12.26 - Medical appt. Got cleared the same day and brought my clearance to HR.
....now waiting for start date
btw, congrats on the ED job
- Dec 29, '12 by furbee@ meiniaks
Just curious, are you a new grad when you applied at Olive View? and what unit?
Congratulations on the job offer!