LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 52Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by alexroccoare you working fulltime now?
- Sep 28, '12 by myitasyep :-) 4days/week (two 12-hrs & 2-8hrs).
- Oct 18, '12 by lucky007@myitas did u have prior experience? I have been calling Olive they say their positions require exp and LAS+USC recruiter told me they will call everyone who is in the list and they have openings but I have not heard anything ..i am on the list since Aug I am getting little dissappointed ...how long did it take for u
- Oct 18, '12 by myitasQuote from lucky007I did not have experience prior to hire. It took about a month to get a unit interview after getting the eligibility letter. I was offered the job a month later & it took another 2 months b4 I actually started working. It's a long process. In addition to calling also send your resume & eligibility letter. Put your units of preference on the letter. Good luck & hope you get something soon.@myitas did u have prior experience? I have been calling Olive they say their positions require exp and LAS+USC recruiter told me they will call everyone who is in the list and they have openings but I have not heard anything ..i am on the list since Aug I am getting little dissappointed ...how long did it take for u
- Oct 19, '12 by jazzymin27Just an update for everyone!
So here's my journey:
October 2011: applied to LAC+USC
Dec 2011 -Jan 2012: received Civil Interview Letter
Feb 2012: Civil Interview
May 15, 2012: 2nd Interview for NICU
May 21, 2012: Had to re-apply due to change in CPR certifications
Aug 2012: Accepted NICU position
Sept-Oct: Physical and finally getting cleared...
NOV 1ST: Start date for NICU!!!
I just gave my 2 week notice to my first job and I am beyond excited/nervous! Anyone else starting on Nov 1st? Let me know if you guys have any questions and I can answer them as best as I can. WOOT WOOT
- Oct 19, '12 by lucky007@myitas which unit u are working
- Oct 21, '12 by alexroccoHi again! For those who already started im wondering how the 1st week of class orientation would be like? Il have my orientation at Olive View tom.. Any feedbacks.. Thanks!
- Oct 22, '12 by lucky007@myitas did u go through the new grad prog...olive is my first choice but all the positions open requite experience ..they say they soon will have new grad prog..lets see when it is gonna be but thanks for all the info
- Oct 23, '12 by aehtela@jazzymin27: fellow LAC+USC NICU new hire here! So excited that we'll both be orienting on Nov.1!!! I sent you a private message & can't wait to meet you in person 'til then Take care!