2012 UCLA New Grad Residency Program - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 2, '11 by att020506psych was not a choice for me. I chose nicu. I received a call yesterday
- Nov 2, '11 by ChineseLanternHi SeptemberRN! I chose psych as my number #1, but haven't heard anything back yet. I wonder if the psych interviews will be on Nov 15 as originally stated, or on the 29th?
Let's try to keep each other updated...there seems to be fewer of us psych people!
- Nov 2, '11 by dreamer02Did anyone get calls for an interview in L&D?
- Nov 3, '11 by jamie2487Hi everyone, I applied Oct 9th and I got a call today from HR. She told me that I'll be placed in either Step down or med surg. She asked me what particular speciality i preferred in med surg and i told her cardiac. My interview is Nov 15th and I am flying out of New Jersey on the 10th. Has anyone interviewed yet? What should i expect? (it's my first nursing job interview and i'm nervous) Will there be a second interview?
- Nov 3, '11 by Ms_TeeI recieved a call today from HR as well. I am interviewing for the OR on Dec 5.Last edit by Ms_Tee on Nov 3, '11
- Nov 11, '11 by BennyRNCAI was there with a friend for her interview. She was like "in and out", she said it was a revolving door, with LOTS of potential candidates. I was listening outside and I would say the majority mentioned it was kind of impersonal of the process itself but the HR persons doing the actual interviewing was pretty nice and professional. Some did say they felt very rushed. Hope you all had the better interviews!
- Feb 10, '12 by RonnieDitaCan you only apply to this program with a BSN?
- Feb 13, '12 by sugarlipsYes, UCLA will only take BSN nurses. Next round starts March 5th.