Tucson Medical Center - New Grad Pay? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 31, '12 by StaragateIt's Jan 2012.... How is TMC doing these days for quality and staffing?
- Mar 5, '12 by shakealegMarch 2012... Anyone out there? There's a hiring freeze at UMC. How is TMC these days? Please, someone, let us know?
- Apr 8, '12 by DreameRNI'm a traveler at TMC right now and I have to say, it's been one of my least favorite assignments ever. They are understaffed, even with travelers and agency, they are very hard on their nurses, and it is dumpy. I love Tucson itself, but I would never come back to this hospital. I'm in ICU and it is barely okay, but when they float me out to the "stepdown" units or as "helping hands" to the med/surg/tele floors, it's hell. I have 8 shifts left and counting! I'm going to a Magnet status hospital after this and I just can't wait.
- May 17, '12 by connie12Oops... want to remove commentLast edit by connie12 on May 17, '12 : Reason: want to remove comment
- Jun 7, '12 by vwgirl22Just offered an interview there. I'm a California new grad. Is it worth it to make the trip?? From this posting it sounds horrible.
- Jun 8, '12 by Asystole RNQuote from vwgirl22TMC is not UMC.Just offered an interview there. I'm a California new grad. Is it worth it to make the trip?? From this posting it sounds horrible.