Anyone else apply to NAU/GCC concurrent program this week? - Page 6Register Today!
- May 2, '12 by jhunold@ddmad: Thanks, I am very curious about that tote bag.
@CDMZG: Heard anything from EMCC yet?
To all CEP: I got the NUR 330 syllabus in my email today. Assignments, reading list, etc. Looks like one group presentation, 4 journal entries, one two-page "paper" (essay), and a few small projects. Lots of in-class discussion. Appears to be very manageable IMHO. Being the nerd that I am, I will probably get started on the reading assignments next week. But first, I need to put all the deadlines in my calendar.
- May 3, '12 by ddmadReceived mine as well (syllabus)...You're right, does look like it'll be very manageable...They're just getting warmed up though...
- May 3, '12 by naunurseHEY everybody who is getting ready to start the NAU CEP program through GCC. I, Carrie, just found out about this forum and wanted to let you all know that several of us are planning a get to know you gathering at Corner Bakery Cafe on Thursday, May 17th at 6:30; they have a small reserved room available for us to use. It is located at Arrowhead near the Harkins theater. Respond here to let me know if you are able to attend. See you then and looking forward to getting to know all of you ahead of the game.
- May 3, '12 by ddmadHave fun all...Maybe we should plan one of these for SCC...Any takers?
- May 11, '12 by ddmadWell just finished my last seven credit hours required by my CEP application (Pathophysiology and Developmental) and pulled a 4.0...Yay for me, just wanted to share...See some of you on the 23rd and I'll see some of you in class in about three weeks...Enjoy a little time off...
- May 12, '12 by Kalinda117First session 330 for me. I am enrolled for SCC campus. nervous and excited at same time. It appears that we are not getting a lot of info yet as some of the other campuses. I was told a bit of our schedule but its TENTATIVE as its subject to change. Two Monday's and one Tuesday a month for "clinicals" and Wednesday from 8-1230pm and Friday 8-4pm. I would stress again that I was told it is TENTATIVE and it can change.
- Jun 4, '12 by ddmadWho else is starting tomorrow??? I ready and raring to go...