please congratulate wtbcrna
who has joined the ranks of an guide.
a member since 2005, they have actively contributed informative information, articles and posts, predominately in their specialty: nurse anesthesia
certified registered nurse anesthetist (crna)
the an guide is a member who is very important to allnurses.com. the an guide:
- offers helpful advice regarding nursing and nursing-related topics
- supplies the membership with educative links to support evidence-based research applicable to nursing
- goes out of his/her way to see that members receive that “special touch”
- assists staff in reporting terms of service posts
- is professional, courteous, and above all, supportive of the membership
members who are promoted to the position of an guide have shown exemplary guidance here at allnurses.com. the forum guide will enjoy all the privileges and perks of platinum
anytime a member sees this by a user id name, allnurses guide
, they will know that this member is one of our exceptional members and deserving of special recognition!!!