Cancelled - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 30, '07 by misscheleiThe best chance at getting work during the holidays for agency staff is to be contract!
- Dec 30, '07 by Chica_bella813Quote from bigredrn57Amen BigredRN!!! Nothing is worth our self respect PReach it sista!! I agree we can't be passive and we must make our own moves! I am learning the ropes during this transition......Hello ladies, I recently resigned from a hospital for the same reasons. NOTHING IS WORTH YOUR SELF RESPECT! I also signed up with an agency. It was not steady. I called the corporate office to see what they had in the area. Then I spoke with another agency. Right after I hung up the phone I received a 3 month contract offer from a local hospital. The point is, do not wait. Do not be passive. People only take advantage of you, if you let them. Be good to yourself.
- Jan 8, '08 by Diary/DairyJust got cancelled for tonight - Bummer - I am doing this full time and still have a mortgage - I am not losing hope- it's just a real bummer!
- Jan 9, '08 by misscheleiHang in there diarygirl....I haven't worked in almost a week either. Though I haven't really tried very hard cuz my back and hips are so sore from bein prego It takes me days to recover from a shift. But need the money really bad too. I'm scheduled tomorrow...hope I get the shift so I can get it over with, pay a couple bills and sock the rest away for my leave.
- Jan 9, '08 by Diary/DairyGoodnesss- NOT virgil@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!