input on excellent nclex reviewer pls
- 0Jun 23, '06 by mtjmnovHello, here I am again, asking your kind heart as to provide me information on what is the best nclex reviewer to buy. I went to National bookstore and asked for nclex reviewer the available reviewers are from mosbys and lippincot (is the spelling right?), are they good for me who hasn't been active and idle for a decade?
- 5,538 Visits
- 0Quote from mtjmnovsaunders comprehensive book 3rd ed by silvestri.. it has a green cover.. try goodwill bookstore..Hello, here I am again, asking your kind heart as to provide me information on what is the best nclex reviewer to buy. I went to National bookstore and asked for nclex reviewer the available reviewers are from mosbys and lippincot (is the spelling right?), are they good for me who hasn't been active and idle for a decade?
- 0go to c&E bookstore/publishing house. they sell books at the publisher's rate and additional discount depending on your school. just bring your school id no matter how old it was. well actually they'll give discounts too even if your forgot the id. just bring any id like driver's license, etc.
there's one beside UE recto and another one along quezon ave in front of national bookstore i think.
well i checked the address:1627 Q.ave south triangle, QC
i bought saunder's compre 3rd ed with CD (P758-that's 5% LESS DISCOUNT ALREADY)this afternoon as per suzanne's advice. this was also mentioned at the nclex forum stickies.
others who took the test recommended Q&A 2006 by saunders, too (P1400++). I didn't buy this. too expensive.( I just bought the CD)
Near Thomas Square, Morayta. There's a lot of reviewers for sale!!! Cheap but not good quality. And you can't bring those with you if you're planning to cross the ocean. Bawal.
hope this helps.Last edit by gracediwa on Jun 25, '06
- 0Quote from kathykayewhew! good thing i didn't buy the book (Q&A). that saved me a lot of money ha! haven't checked it yet eh. how about the compre? are questions in the book found in the CD as well? I guess you have Q&A book. do you?actually the questions in the Q&A book is the same as what is in the cd.. there are additional questions in the cd that is not in the book.. good luck..
and goodluck next week!!!!!!
- 0i dont know bout the compre.. coz i bought the Q&A book with a free cd.. im doing 200-300 questions a day on the cd.. and im clicking only 1 subcategory at a time.. til i finish all the categories til the end..
yup goodluck to both of us..! thanks!!! hope to have a good result next week.. i'll keep posted.. whew! :angel2:
- 0Jun 23, '06 by vgsrnagree saunders is a good one. During my NCLEX review I borrowed from friends different review CD's such as Mosby's and NSNA among others and practiced on them. Questions may somewhat vary but the rationale stay the same. Oh btw I remember in my NCLEX exam there were some basic nursing skills Q's, so brush up on them, there is a module for basic nursing skills(2 volumes) which might be helpful specially if you havent practiced nursing in a while.