Hi! I need some advice pls... My pd is feb 2007 EB3 (philippines). My i140 was approved last 2007. I recently recieved an email from nvc (about visa fee bill). However, it is on my unmarried name... I got married last year and i recently gave birth to my baby... Also, im working here in uk since 2009. Here are my questions:
1. Is it ok to pay my visa fee bill under my unmarried name?
2. How can i include my husband and my son in my application? Can we go all together?
3. Will it be possible to have my interview here in london instead of having it in manila? My nvc case number starts in MNL.
i'm from the philippines but presently working here in UK. I got my IL license last 2006 and since then I haven't renewed it yet. My question is do i need to renew my license eventhough i dont have SSN yet? Do i need to take another NCLEX exam if ever? My PD is Feb 2007. Will there be any possibility that my case will be processed next yr? Im just confused on my plans..
notice of reciept was feb 20, 2007.
sept 27, 2007 - USCIS sent me an email asking for further evidence from the employer
oct 16, 2007 - Response to request for evidence received, and case
processing has resumed.
oct 22, 2007 - Approval notice sent.
1. What are the materials that you used?
kaplan online, saunders Q&A
2. How many hours per day did you study? how many questions did u answer per day?
3. How many days or months in total you studied before taking the exam?
about a month
4. What are the specific strategies that you used or the the test taking skills you applied during the exam?
c. nursing process
5. Take one or take two?
passed at 75 on my first try.
goodluck. just have focus on your review...
ancillary nurses are the one assigned in different department like ultrasound, women's care, cath lab, ct scan, voice and swallowing unit, etc... they assist the doctors in doing procedures... unlike the bedside nurses who are responsible for total patient care...
when you submitted the application for licensure, you have to complete the requirements within 3 years. Or else, you have to pass an application again.
*passage of NCLEX exam is just one of the requirements...
the ATT is valid for 90 days.
call CTS bout the result of your exam... or, if you have a credit card, you can have an access bout the result of your exam...
in re application, you just have to download the same application form that you used before... and send it with ($79).. no need to send the other requirements...