Maryville University FNP Program Fall 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Aug 2 by sduplayeeI am feeling nervous too. I wish I could start in August, but I guess I will see you all in October with the next class. Let me know if you start a facebook page.
- Aug 10 by MrsPtheRNDoes anyone have a curriculum for the FNP @ Maryville? I am starting in Fall II and I need to know the names of the first 2 classes.
- Aug 12 by TashaLPN2006RN2012I was unable to find anything on the internet about their curriculum, admissions requirements etc...anyone have that link. I've applied to University of cincinnati, south university and am now considering Maryville as well...thanks
- Aug 13 by fuzzy911You have to submit your infinite them online, then they send you all the admission requirement stuff
- Oct 29 by Crux1024So, have you all started classes at Maryville and what do you think of them? I'm looking at multiple schools and just trying to gather good information.
- Oct 29 by fuzzy911I got in to a Texas State school. Passed on Maryville
- Oct 29 by 22muchfunQuote from Crux1024I am in my first semester and starting my second class. I am liking Maryville. I feel like my instructors provide a lot of support and want you to succeed. It is busy. A lot of reading, writing, and group work. However this is graduate school. It is suppose to challenge us. I am happy with my decision to go to Maryville over University of Cincinnati. I need to work full-time, so doing 6 credits a semester is perfect for me and my family. Loving it and living my dreams in a few years I WILL be a FNP.So, have you all started classes at Maryville and what do you think of them? I'm looking at multiple schools and just trying to gather good information.
- Oct 29 by puravidaLVAnyone provide an example of their essay or a place to look. I kinda felt like my philosophy of masters prepared nursing didn't exist because well...i'm no a masters prepared nurse...
- Oct 29 by 22muchfunQuote from puravidaLVWhy do you want your masters? Why is it important to you? I only used a paragraph for my philosophy, but I talked about the necessity of master prepared nurses in the changing healthcare scene. With the baby boomers and more people getting access to insurance benefits, now is the time for masters prepared nurses.Anyone provide an example of their essay or a place to look. I kinda felt like my philosophy of masters prepared nursing didn't exist because well...i'm no a masters prepared nurse...
- Oct 31 by naimaluvI am starting in spring 14, I started a topic so we can get to know each other and possibly start a Facebook page. Are u starting spring of 2014 too?