Failed the AANP and ANCC - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by Jane33 RNTinabeanrn,I will keep you in my prayers! I used Fitzgerald book and it was very helpful! God Bless!
- Mar 6, '12 by hope1272Jane
Congratulations!!!! You deserve it, for all your studying and all that you've been through, God IS GOOD!!! When I read your post I was soooo happy for you. I kept waiting to hear those words; and you DID IT!!!! You are my inspiration! I am going to take my test in April and I'm scared. Please keep me in your prayers.
Good luck Tinabeanrn and everyone else who's going for it!
- Mar 6, '12 by Jane33 RNHope1272,Thank you so much. Remember I told you that there was still hope for us. God's timing is not our timing but God is an on time God. Trust God and He will work this out for you. Now I will be waiting for you to pass in April. Please post your praise report! I will be praying for you and I trust God for you that He will allow you to pass! Be blessed and keep your heart encouraged!
- Mar 6, '12 by NPluvsalsaThanks hope... If u haven't talked with Jane u can inbox me, if u want to chat... Thanks again good luck
- Mar 12, '12 by hope1272Jane
I was trying to inbox you, but they have this rule, that I can't inbox without having "15" messages/blogs. I will try again. I saw your message to me, so if you can, inbox me again with your email address so that I can email you from my personal email address. Thank you so much!!
- Mar 12, '12 by hope1272Jane, i finally was able to inbox you.
- May 11, '12 by hope1272Hello All
Just wanted to say that I took the AANP on April 26th and passed. I was and AM SO excited! I must say, my test was originally scheduled a few weeks prior and I went to take it, got through approximately 130 questions when their computer crashed! They lost ALL my answers! I was devastated. The thought of going there again, sitting down for all those answers and experiencing yet ANOTHER day of stress, was stressing me out even more. But i rescheduled and passed. I would like to thank all of you who gave me support, confidence, positive energy, and most of all Prayers! Jane33 you rock-thanks for your constant prayers!!!! You all have been a blessing in my life and the prayers helped me above and beyond. I want everyone to know that you can do it! Good luck to all of you and first and foremost may God bless you all and keep you safe, in the glory of Jesus!!!! Yeah!
- May 11, '12 by zoeypbCongratulations Hope1272!!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go be the best NP you can be.
- May 11, '12 by Jane33 RNHope,I am so glad that this is behind us! I told y'all that God would allow us to pass and that He did not bring us this far to leave us and once again He proved Himself! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for all of us on this post! It feels so good to be on the passing side! Now I'm waiting on God to bless me with the job that He has just for me! I wish you the best!
- May 11, '12 by TinabeanrnThanks so much Jane! And everyone. I need all the prayers I can get. I will post on here when I pass