Ball State FNP Spring 2013--anyone starting with me?Register Today!
- by Cauliflower Dec 3, '12Just wondering if anyone out there is also going to attend Ball State Family NP program starting Spring 2013 (or is already in the program)? I'd love to meet others out there!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800579©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 979 Views
- Dec 6, '12 by garofanoI'm starting Spring 2013 and would love to share emails to help one another while in school.
My email= email@example.com
- Dec 7, '12 by CauliflowerThanks for responding! I'll email you. Am glad to meet someone else starting the program too!
- Dec 19, '12 by choc0lateQuote from CauliflowerI actually just finished paying the application fee a minute ago! I put down though a start of summer 2013. We'll see!Just wondering if anyone out there is also going to attend Ball State Family NP program starting Spring 2013 (or is already in the program)? I'd love to meet others out there!
- Dec 25, '12 by jackie345I start summer 2013!
- Dec 27, '12 by cnbowlingI am applying to the FNP program at Ball State for the Fall 2013 admission. Was it difficult to get into the program? I'm kind of nervous.
- Dec 28, '12 by CauliflowerI can start a FB page if anyone is interested for Ball State FNP peeps out there.
cnbowling---i don't know how hard it is to get in, but you can always call the school and ask how many people apply and how many are accepted.
- Feb 15 by aclark21cnbowling- I am also applying for fall 2013... GOOD LUCK!!! I just got my acceptance to the school, now for the real nail biting to begin....