A rough start to the dayRegister Today!
- by brian Mar 23, '12i think all nurses have had mornings feeling like this.
please click like if you enjoyed it!
please share this with friends and post your comments below!
want more nursing cartoons? about a nursing student - nursing cartoon series and about a nurse - nursing cartoon series
what gets you going in the mornings?Last edit by brian on Mar 23, '12
- 19,426 Views
- Mar 23, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNI dread the mornings when I walk in to the unit and there is nobody is sight. No one charting at the desk, no one answering the phones, no residents giving handoff, no one finishing their flowsheets at the tables outside their patient's rooms.
When there is no one in sight, I know the night was so bad that they are all still super busy at 7am. It pretty much guarantees my morning will be rough too.
- Mar 23, '12 by FancypantsRNI dread walking into the ER and only a couple of pts on the board - and the next nearest hospital goes on divert.
- Mar 23, '12 by prmenrsI walked in one morning, a brand new, SICK baby in the 1st slot, ALS nurse on her way to another delivery, and families milling around in the hallway outside the nursery and L&D. Put my purse down and started working on the sick kid; when the dust finally settled (as the Transport Team drove away w/the sick one) and L&D slowed down, it was 11:30 already. I looked at the mess and said, "All this and NO COFFEEE????" We all just laughed!
- Mar 24, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNWhen the cute little new grad RN intern says, "Wow, it sure is quiet this morning??!!"
I shreak, and attempt to shush her,. . .Then inevitably, . . .(from ER office). . .Huh?
She curses us Again!
"I was just telling XXXXXXX it sure is qu. . .(Me: "Shusssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!). . . What's wrong with. . .?!??Last edit by BostonTerrierLoverRN on Mar 24, '12 : Reason: clarification
- Mar 26, '12 by NRSKarenRNSo that's what Siri looks like without her AM coffee!!
Things were so crazy at work Friday (started at 11AM, left at 4AM Saturday) even I had 2 cups coffee.
- Mar 26, '12 by avnlb22[color=#8b4513]i stop @timmy hoe's on way to work just to prevent missing my java due to crazy days and short staffing!!!