Nurse prepared for a big headacheRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Nurse prepared for a big headache in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... nurses are always prepared for everything! if you enjoyed this please click the like button....by brian Admin Feb 25, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=678916©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 10,452 Views
- Feb 25, '12 by sharpeimomhow about a tylenol the size of a whole salami?! ,,, or how about a steaming cup of herbal mint tea?
i grow my own herbs, then hang to dry. crumble the spearmint, peppermint, lemonmint, etc. and make an infusion by putting about a tsp. (5 ml) dried leaves in a one cup pot or mug, and pour boiling water over. let steep a few minutes, sweeten, and enjoy! sometimes, i combine the diferent herbs and other times, i don't.
- Feb 25, '12 by ohiostudent'RNExcedrin is AMAZING!!! I know they were recalled a couple of months ago but honestly, headache gone in 30 seconds
- Feb 25, '12 by woohI always keep a bottle of excedrin and and a bottle of naproxen in my work locker. Excedrin for the headaches and naproxen for everything else that might ache at work.
- Feb 25, '12 by wooh.....Last edit by wooh on Feb 26, '12 : Reason: double post, oops!
- Feb 26, '12 by applewhiternIn my nursing bag I have: advil, tylenol, prilosec, pepcid, gas-x, claritin, zyrtec, allegra (yes, all 3), psuedo-fed, so I am fairly well prepared for any allergy, headache or upset tummy! Everyone knows who to go to for any OTC med.
- Feb 26, '12 by GitanoRNi keep in my locker all the above mentioned, plus extra for those fellow nurses that forget theirs
- Feb 26, '12 by SuperStarLPNOoh I feel so at home here. I thought I was only one who carried an OTC pharmacy around in my work bag. Everyone makes fun of me until they have a toothache, headache, or tummy ache.
- Feb 27, '12 by felle442lol! lol!
- Mar 1, '12 by bell1962Be sure to let coworkers" take" the meds you have. Do not give them to them, in my state that is dispensing meds without a license and is illegal.I just point them out and they have to actually open the bottle and take the meds. can"t be too careful.