Coffee is my medicine - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by SarcasticLVNHmmm I work am shift and this is my coffee schedule- wake up and get ready half a pot of mud at home, on way to work venti Starbucks, about 9/10 a.m. cup from nurses station room, 11:30 a.m, steal coffee from cafeteria before patients eat lunch (weak as heck), 12:00 p.m. second Starbucks run but its a venti ice coffee, 1:30-3:00 p.m. caffeine is cut off and chug water
- Sep 28, '12 by HotfornursingI'll take that IV push plz!!!...lol
- Sep 29, '12 by MusicEMTCoffee is my lifeblood too..
if i am really dragging tough I pull out the heavy guns.. Pre Work Out energy drink (the one from GNC which i use has 400MG caffiene per serving)
- Sep 29, '12 by cdsgaI may not have bread, but EVERYONE who knows me knows that I'll have coffee!! HAHAHAHA!
- Sep 29, '12 by IndyI make it extra sweet with lots of milk at work, and I drink it fast because having the time to sit down, sip and write on a chart is akin to calling it a "quiet" night and all sorts of havoc will happen so I don't get back to it until it's cold and nasty. Lately I have only been pouring up a half cup just because I hate to waste it.
- Sep 29, '12 by Wild Irish LPNcoffee is wonderful for my mind and soul when 0300 rolls around....just enough to keep me sharp and fueled for my shift "homestretch"....all in all I drink about six cups per day....
- Sep 29, '12 by griffinchetOh to be able to account for the gallons of Coffee I drink a day.
My addiction is so bad that I stir my coffee with a pen if I forget the stirrer at the local coffee shop. I will walk 20 blocks to reach a Joe's or Hot & Crusty on a 15 minute break. No work or day ever begins if I have not had two cups of coffee..
Top that with my addiction of espresso beans, caffeine pills, tea, etc...I know I am at right for CHF. LOL
- Sep 29, '12 by seanynjboyFirst off, I really don't drink very much coffee...HOWEVER!!
The past year and a half of nursing school as "drove me to drink" so to speak. I drink it every day before my clinicals and sometimes before my early classes...
IT IS VITAL! lol