2nd Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 14, '12 by warrickd735Nursing diagnosis --- hmmm, well, I can think of several for this one – no, wait a second, he is the doctor!
- Mar 14, '12 by Megan1217Nurse Betty, a new grad, thought she had the coolest new job until she had to locate her missing psych patient........the one who thought he was Edmund Hillary!
- Mar 14, '12 by CHAVNYNot that tube, the speckled top one....
- Mar 14, '12 by Annachu512"When told to seek out God in his life, Brian took it a little to seriously"
- Mar 14, '12 by ash0607
Ned has been selected to once and for all ask the age old question
so many of his colleges had asked over time. 'Why do we perform
most of the care and the MDs take most of the credit?" To this the
Almighty responded,"And all these years I have been sitting here
thinking I was just being self-conscious."
- Mar 14, '12 by wal06489please just let me go to the bathroom just once a shift
- Gosh, its amazing what we will do to get those NCLEX answers!
- So, this is what they mean by continuing education...