Jump to content

University of Washington DNP 2020

School Programs   (10,788 Views | 177 Replies)

Baumer has 2 years experience as a BSN and specializes in Labor and Postpartum.

261 Profile Views; 22 Posts

You are reading page 5 of University of Washington DNP 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

hellonewyear is a BSN and specializes in NICU.

89 Posts; 3,897 Profile Views

Kat,

Have a lovely time in Vegas! It sounds like an excellent distraction from nail biting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sushifordaze has 3 years experience.

8 Posts; 87 Profile Views

If my calculations are correct (after stalking previous forums here), we should be expecting to hear back tomorrow. This is based on prior posts from the past 3 years. Last year they heard back by 5pm on the first Thursday of March. HOWEVER... we just never know; these things can be unpredictable so don’t take my word for it. This is just my psychotic prediction based on anxiety and stress. I have been having nightmares about this waiting game. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Posts; 1,172 Profile Views

6 minutes ago, sushifordaze said:

If my calculations are correct (after stalking previous forums here), we should be expecting to hear back tomorrow. This is based on prior posts from the past 3 years. Last year they heard back by 5pm on the first Thursday of March. HOWEVER... we just never know; these things can be unpredictable so don’t take my word for it. This is just my psychotic prediction based on anxiety and stress. I have been having nightmares about this waiting game. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…

Thanks for doing the math! I’m working a double to get my mind off it.

Anyone else apply for pmhnp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baumer has 2 years experience as a BSN and specializes in Labor and Postpartum.

22 Posts; 261 Profile Views

I'm hoping we hear something within two weeks as I found out I was accepted to my second choice school today. They require a deposit and signed intent within two weeks of acceptance though πŸ˜•

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rufus has 11 years experience.

8 Posts; 58 Profile Views

Congrats, Baumer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Posts; 1,172 Profile Views

31 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I'm hoping we hear something within two weeks as I found out I was accepted to my second choice school today. They require a deposit and signed intent within two weeks of acceptance though πŸ˜•

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erika Patterson has 7 years experience and specializes in Telemetry/Neuro/Stepdown.

12 Posts; 691 Profile Views

1 hour ago, sushifordaze said:

If my calculations are correct (after stalking previous forums here), we should be expecting to hear back tomorrow. This is based on prior posts from the past 3 years. Last year they heard back by 5pm on the first Thursday of March. HOWEVER... we just never know; these things can be unpredictable so don’t take my word for it. This is just my psychotic prediction based on anxiety and stress. I have been having nightmares about this waiting game. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…

OMG that just made me really nervous! I feel like I kept reading March 9th, but hey - I’ll take tomorrow πŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

curiousrei has 3 years experience as a MSN, RN and specializes in psychiatric nursing.

68 Posts; 1,546 Profile Views

2 hours ago, bamaximus said:

Thanks for doing the math! I’m working a double to get my mind off it.

Anyone else apply for pmhnp?

I also applied for PMHNP πŸ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 Posts; 1,172 Profile Views

31 minutes ago, curiousrei said:

I also applied for PMHNP πŸ™‚

Here’s to hoping we both get in! ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baumer has 2 years experience as a BSN and specializes in Labor and Postpartum.

22 Posts; 261 Profile Views

Oh crap! The midwifery track lead called to tell me I got in! He said there will be emails in a few days.πŸ€―πŸ™€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erika Patterson has 7 years experience and specializes in Telemetry/Neuro/Stepdown.

12 Posts; 691 Profile Views

7 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Oh crap! The midwifery track lead called to tell me I got in! He said there will be emails in a few days.πŸ€―πŸ™€

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kat I. has 6 years experience and specializes in Critical Care.

27 Posts; 133 Profile Views

22 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Oh crap! The midwifery track lead called to tell me I got in! He said there will be emails in a few days.πŸ€―πŸ™€

OMG CONGRATS!! So happy for you! I think you r the first one of us to find out. Man I'm getting nervous! I'm out in the Nevada desert hoping I dont lose the signal! Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Γ—

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.