Jump to content

University at Rochester May 2020 ABPNN

School Programs   (4,987 Views | 125 Replies)

330 Profile Views; 15 Posts

You are reading page 4 of University at Rochester May 2020 ABPNN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

14 Posts; 177 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, aoi2019 said:

This is torture. I should be kicked off of gmail by now—the amount of times I am checking my email per half hour.

I agree. When the other post mentioned 10th I literally checked my phone every 10 mins till the office closed yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 61 Profile Views

Haha same! Every time an email comes in I jump a foot in the air!

Here’s a random Haiku about waiting because why not.

Anxiety Here

Stress Eating French Fries

Day 2 Begins Now

Edited by Jonathan C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 84 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Jonathan C said:

Haha same! Every time an email comes in I jump a foot in the air!

Here’s a random Haiku about waiting because why not.

Anxiety Here

Stress Eating French Fries

Day 2 Begins Now

French fries? I need a marg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 61 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Jonathan C said:

Haha same! Every time an email comes in I jump a foot in the air!

Here’s a random Haiku about waiting because why not.

Anxiety Here

Stress Eating French Fries

Day 2 Begins Now

Wait I messed up the 5-7-5 now I’ll never get into the program! 😭😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 57 Profile Views

Oh thank god I'm not alone! I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it being today. But I am compulsively refreshing gmail. I second the marg comment!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 84 Profile Views

No one noticed ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 177 Profile Views

Just now, psychtonurse said:

Oh thank god I'm not alone! I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it being today. But I am compulsively refreshing gmail. I second the marg comment!!!

I have a feeling that mid feb might mean around the 15th but it’s the weekend and the The following Monday is Presidents’ Day, so I feel like they’ll be sending it out after the holiday......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

69 Posts; 325 Profile Views

Thank you all for being here! I can’t suffer alone!!

I’ve baked muffins, cooked dinner for 2 days, cleaned my kitchen, tried to work, tried to focus on microbiology... I think alcohol is now the answer while we wait.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 61 Profile Views

Just now, ns2593 said:

I have a feeling that mid feb might mean around the 15th but it’s the weekend and the The following Monday is Presidents’ Day, so I feel like they’ll be sending it out after the holiday......

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291047d4ac6b33b310ad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Posts; 57 Profile Views

1 minute ago, ns2593 said:

I have a feeling that mid feb might mean around the 15th but it’s the weekend and the The following Monday is Presidents’ Day, so I feel like they’ll be sending it out after the holiday......

Ugh! I forgot about President's day. I've been a little hopeful for Friday the 14th.. but if it doesn't happen then, you're probably right we're looking at the 18th or 19th. 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 84 Profile Views

1 minute ago, psychtonurse said:

Ugh! I forgot about President's day. I've been a little hopeful for Friday the 14th.. but if it doesn't happen then, you're probably right we're looking at the 18th or 19th. 😣

I want to call again (I called last week to ask). But I don't want to be that person..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

69 Posts; 325 Profile Views

Just now, CMA217 said:

I want to call again (I called last week to ask). But I don't want to be that person..

I mean they told me the 10th when I asked! Why not just say the 15th? 😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.