Jump to content

University at Rochester May 2020 ABPNN

School Programs   (4,989 Views | 125 Replies)

330 Profile Views; 15 Posts

You are reading page 11 of University at Rochester May 2020 ABPNN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Aols17 has 1 years experience and specializes in Nursing.

15 Posts; 97 Profile Views

Does anyone know when orientation is? I know the first day is May 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

69 Posts; 325 Profile Views

13 hours ago, Aols17 said:

Does anyone know when orientation is? I know the first day is May 18

Haven’t heard. I think we’ll have to wait until late March when they release the calendar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 428 Profile Views

On 2/28/2020 at 3:58 AM, aoi2019 said:

Haven’t heard. I think we’ll have to wait until late March when they release the calendar.

Hi there,

I was waitlisted for the May 2020 cohort, and declined, but emailing to see if I can still be considered...

Just curious.. would you mind sharing with me how they're handling the COVID situation? I got accepted in Kentucky for an ABSN and were going to be online for the first 8 weeks, with a prospective in-person start date of June 29. Clinicals for the first 8 weeks have been pushed to remainder of the year, and didactic learning has been moved forward.

Any info would be great! Trying to see what style of learning would best suit me!

Feel free to email me! aprilmbough@gmail.com

Thanks! Best of luck to everyone! (and anyone feel free to respond to this!)

April

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aols17 has 1 years experience and specializes in Nursing.

15 Posts; 97 Profile Views

Just now, Abough87 said:

Hi there,

I was waitlisted for the May 2020 cohort, and declined, but emailing to see if I can still be considered...

Just curious.. would you mind sharing with me how they're handling the COVID situation? I got accepted in Kentucky for an ABSN and were going to be online for the first 8 weeks, with a prospective in-person start date of June 29. Clinicals for the first 8 weeks have been pushed to remainder of the year, and didactic learning has been moved forward.

Any info would be great! Trying to see what style of learning would best suit me!

Feel free to email me! aprilmbough@gmail.com

Thanks! Best of luck to everyone! (and anyone feel free to respond to this!)

April

Hey, CONGRATS on Kentucky. They postponed the start date until September. At first I was really frustrated but then I realized how thankful I was that the quality of the education wasn’t being sacrificed just to maintain deadlines. I’ve heard amazing thing about this program so I’m glad I’ll still get to utilize them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 Posts; 428 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, Aols17 said:

Hey, CONGRATS on Kentucky. They postponed the start date until September. At first I was really frustrated but then I realized how thankful I was that the quality of the education wasn’t being sacrificed just to maintain deadlines. I’ve heard amazing thing about this program so I’m glad I’ll still get to utilize them

Thank you! oh WOW!! OK. that's huge news! Yeah were still being pushed through!...not sure how its all gonna play out to be honest. and I'm not sure they know either...hoping for the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aols17 has 1 years experience and specializes in Nursing.

15 Posts; 97 Profile Views

36 minutes ago, Abough87 said:

Thank you! oh WOW! OK. that's huge news! Yeah were still being pushed through!...not sure how its all gonna play out to be honest. and I'm not sure they know either...hoping for the best!

That’s all any of us can do and it’s frustrating LOL, good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.