University of California, Davis (UC Davis) Health Master's Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN) Summer 2024

Nursing Students School Programs

Updated:   Published

Hi, I didn't see a thread for UC Davis's Master's Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN) for the Summer 2024 application cycle, so I wanted to start one to connect with other people who applied! I know people received invitations around this time last year to apply through the UC Davis Graduate Studies application. Has anyone heard back yet? Best of luck to everyone!

For those who got off from waitlist, did you guys get your uc Davis email, Kerberos ID? Do we receive them when they send us the official acceptance letter?  Also, those who already admitted and started the modules, were you guys able to finish the training through only online? 

I wanted to let you guys know that I got off the waitlist last Tuesday as well, but just declined my admissions offer. Hoping that helps some of you still on the waitlist! 🙂

california girl said:

I wanted to let you guys know that I got off the waitlist last Tuesday as well, but just declined my admissions offer. Hoping that helps some of you still on the waitlist! 🙂

Did you end up choosing another program or what was the deciding factor for you? 😇 

Blessed2024 said:

Did you end up choosing another program or what was the deciding factor for you? 😇 

Yes! I ended up choosing Johns Hopkins MSN Entry into Nursing Program over this one, largely because they offered me a sizable scholarship compared to UC Davis. 😅

california girl said:

Yes! I ended up choosing Johns Hopkins MSN Entry into Nursing Program over this one, largely because they offered me a sizable scholarship compared to UC Davis. 😅

Congratulations ! I was looking into their program 🙂 

very happy for you. I have a question, do they absolutely require an academic recommendation for the letters of recommendation? I haven't been to college in over two years. 

Blessed2024 said:

Congratulations ! I was looking into their program 🙂 

very happy for you. I have a question, do they absolutely require an academic recommendation for the letters of recommendation? I haven't been to college in over two years. 

I would email them to ask.  I know their letters of rec requirements say 2 academic and 1 professional but they accepted my 1 academic and 2 professional after I emailed them mentioning how the pandemic made it hard for me to forge meaningful relationships with my professors. Best of luck!

did anyone submitted MEPNtorship Mentee Interest Survey? 

What we can expect from previous cohort? Do they will help adapting to the program and help with the studies too? 

for those who got off from the wailtlist, were you able to create UC Davis email? and marked for Establish Computing Account on the status? I got off waitlist on April but still cannot make my email and cannot log in to Canvas page

Specializes in Student.
LeaderN said:

for those who got off from the wailtlist, were you able to create UC Davis email? and marked for Establish Computing Account on the status? I got off waitlist on April but still cannot make my email and cannot log in to Canvas page

Hi, I was able to do it, but I had some technical difficulties. I ended up reaching out to tech support and they walked me through some of the process. 

+ Add a Comment