Jump to content

UCLA New Graduate Residency Winter 2019-2020

Job Hunt   (714,316 Views 318 Comments)

RavenclawNurse is a BSN, RN and specializes in Float Care Partner.

760 Profile Views; 36 Posts

You are reading page 9 of UCLA New Graduate Residency Winter 2019-2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

10 Posts; 34 Profile Views

I am not sure but I know Ravenclawnurse had mentioned something about the system changing.  She's an internal applicant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 34 Profile Views

What department did you apply for apragma525? Some people from peds received rejection letters. I wonder if in review is a good thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 81 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, CrisTal said:

What department did you apply for apragma525? Some people from peds received rejection letters. I wonder if in review is a good thing. 

Ah I see the comment you’re referring to— I guess we’ll just have to keep our finger crossed for the time being that “in review” is the good sign we’re all hoping for! I applied for the liver transplant ICU and geripsych! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 34 Profile Views

28 minutes ago, apragma525 said:

Ah I see the comment you’re referring to— I guess we’ll just have to keep our finger crossed for the time being that “in review” is the good sign we’re all hoping for! I applied for the liver transplant ICU and geripsych! 

Keep us updated. Seemed like a lot of people who were in review were offered interviews, at least from the last cohort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 212 Profile Views

This is the first time I am applying to a position with the new system, so I am not too sure if anything comes after "In review." However, in the old system, there was a "routed to interviewing supervisor" step, but it did not guarantee a callback. I applied to a position in the past, status changed from "submitted" to "routed to interviewing supervisor," and then did not receive a callback. I was just moved to something like "position filled/no longer accepting applications/not selected."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 81 Profile Views

Just now, Hi_Im_Angie said:

This is the first time I am applying to a position with the new system, so I am not too sure if anything comes after "In review." However, in the old system, there was a "routed to interviewing supervisor" step, but it did not guarantee a callback. I applied to a position in the past, status changed from "submitted" to "routed to interviewing supervisor," and then did not receive a callback. I was just moved to something like "position filled/no longer accepting applications/not selected."

Thanks so much for this info! 🙂 I was unaware that there was a new system until today, so this has all been super helpful to read!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 212 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, apragma525 said:

Thanks so much for this info! 🙂 I was unaware that there was a new system until today, so this has all been super helpful to read!

Glad to hear! I'm sure we all will do our best to keep each other updated 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sibinatto specializes in med-surg.

11 Posts; 77 Profile Views

@CrisTal Hi! Do you know when they got rejection letters for peds? I applied for peds but it still says submitted...and I think “in review” is a good sign for next steps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 79 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, sibinatto said:

@CrisTal Hi! Do you know when they got rejection letters for peds? I applied for peds but it still says submitted...and I think “in review” is a good sign for next steps 

Hi! I applied for peds and my status hasn’t changed from submitted either, seems like a trend with the peds applicants. I think some received rejection emails on Friday. Thinking good thoughts for all of us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 34 Profile Views

Thank you for the update angie

Hi @radnurse101, I read the other threads and people said they recieved rejection letters for peds. Not sure when

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 Posts; 81 Profile Views

Hi everyone! I know the waiting game’s been stressful and anxiety inducing for some of us (me included!), so just wanted to send out good vibes to everyone and remind everyone to take care of themselves throughout the job hunting process! 🙂 keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on this page! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Posts; 12 Profile Views

Hi guys! Is anyone applying from out of state? If so what are you doing about getting your ca license? Are you going to take your nclex in ca or apply for it after you get your license in your state? If not does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks! And good luck to everyone 🙂

Edited by Sconzogm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×