Want to work in SC, have NYS RN license

  1. Hi everybody. I have a NYS RN license and want to relocate to SC. I did visit their professional site but was confused. Any advice will be welcomed. Thanking you in advance.
  2. Visit gowiththeflow profile page

    About gowiththeflow

    Joined: Oct '07; Posts: 1


  3. by   elkpark
    What was it you found confusing? It looks (to me) like all the requirements for applying for licensure by endorsement are clearly spelled out:


    Was this the site you visited?
  4. by   Tweety

    You're going to have to contact the BON in that state.

    Good luck.
  5. by   nurse_atl
    It is very easy to get an RN license endorsed in SC. It is a Walkthrough state and in 1 day you will get a temp license.
  6. by   berube
    i moved from MA to SC and was able to get my RN license, check out the BON web page, there you can get the forms you need, it will ask you if you want a temporary license while you wait for the permanent one, i did opt for the temp license just in case it took too long to get my permanent one,,,,not a difficult process,,fill out the right forms and send in the money! it did take longer than one day tho
  7. by   P_RN
    Labor licensing and regulation LLR.com