Los Angeles Harbor College /Spring 2019

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

Specializes in CNA to RN.

Hi fellow future nurses. I applied to LAHC ADN program and want to meet other who applied. I'm going crazy waiting on a hear back. Does anyone know when they will be sending teas invites?

hi! i was told we should hear something by mid-late october. i believe the teas testing dates are scheduled for november 2nd and 9th.

I guess we applied to the same schools @michelle_lvn what other schools did you apply?

santa monica, trade tech, cypress, long beach, el camino, and la city. harbor is my home school and first choice. i am really hoping i get accepted into their program. im debating if i should apply to pasadena, but the distance from my home is a major factor. what schools did you apply to?

Southwest, Pierce, harbor, trade tech, city, county, and if those dont come thru rio Hondo and elac. I also did mount saint mary as an alternative. I didn't do Pasadena or Long Beach they wanted to much and I was applying to way to many schools lol. My home school is southwest but I want to get into harbor or pierce program but, whoever accepts me I'm going. I'm praying for us good luck. Did you take teas already ?

no i haven't. i was scheduled to take the teas at trade tech last Thursday but i rescheduled because i had a quiz in my pharmacology class that day. are you taking the teas prep class at southwest? i wanted to apply there but i took communication 121, and they want 101 only. i was gonna apply to county as well but something about the campus didn't feel right to me.

Hi, I applied too! I haven't received anything and hope to get an invite although I already took the TEAS. I am applying still everywhere in hopes to get in somewhere here in California. Do you know how many people apply for spring semester VS fall?

@kylee2018 they say it is more people who apply in the Fall so, I'm hoping that is true , when do they normal send a response back ?

Yeah I'm in the teas prep class and I'm scheduled for pierce teas testing ..... they answered back quickly...... county did too but I had to save my app I didn't have enough time to prepare. This is so stressful , and lol about the campus at county it does seem a bit outdated compared to everyone else's campus.

hey michelle, I was just wondering. did you take the 2 required classes at el camino?

hey michelle, I was just wondering. did you take the 2 required classes at el camino?

intro to nursing and dosage calculations - yes i did. starting this application period, they also want lifespan psychology and medical terminology as well. they said they will allow the applicants to finish those 2 classes before the spring 2019 cohort starts (for those who haven't taken those new classes needed yet).

thanks michelle for the info. Anyways goodluck, guys. I am also from LAHC and LAHC nursing program is really a good program but it's very challenging. Read,read,read,read. The professors are also very nice & helpful.

+ Add a Comment