Westminster Nurse Anesthesia 2018

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Anyone applying to Westminster this year? I know their clinicals are a little all over the place, but does anyone know if all the states belong to the compact nursing license states? Anyone have advice on interviews for them? Thanks!

Specializes in CRNA.
I did get an offer to interview last Wednesday, I am guessing they are still reviewing applications. I am going to decline Interview offer today, I hope one of you gets that invite.

Congrats on getting into another program!

I got admitted to another program and cancelled as well. Good luck to all!

Specializes in CRNA.

I guess closure is good. I got my official no letter today. Best wishes for all you that made it in.

Specializes in SRNA, ICU and Emergency Mursing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know it must have been a whole ordeal interviewing and traveling. Ugh... well best of luck with other programs. I know it won't be long til you're enrolled somewhere.

i got my rejection email today as well...

:(

...on to the next

Specializes in CRNA.
well best of luck with other programs. I know it won't be long til you're enrolled somewhere.

...on to the next

Hope to see you in Portland soon! ;)

I have yet to hear anything after my interview on Nov 29th. I suppose my letter is lurking in the mail still. Did anybody receive a acceptance call/email/ or letter?

I have yet to hear anything either after my interview. I called admissions and they said the mailed letters end of last week.

Specializes in Pediatric CTICU.

Hey guys!! For all of you that got in and are attending Westminster in the fall have you heard anything about the average total cost of the program including the amount people borrow for living expenses?! I am planning on applying to the program for next fall and just wanted to get an idea of how much I should expect to borrow! Any idea would help so much!

Specializes in Pediatric CTICU.

Sorry to add again to this thread, but I was wondering did anyone with only pediatric ICU experience get in? Ill have 4 years of Surgical Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU experience by start date next year I am just worrisome with the wording on their site saying will be considered but at discretion of admissions. Anyone apply and had issues with only Pediatric experience??

+ Add a Comment