NCSBN's Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination v9.0

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hi

I found information online about NCSBN's Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination v9.0, and I was wondering if someone review and study from this course?

Specializes in ICU.

Hi! I'm currently using this as my study resource for the NCLEX. I'm waiting on my ATT so I can't tell you about if it helps with the exam. I'm hoping to receive my ATT asap because it has been over 4 weeks and Virginia BON has not processed my application. I really like the practice questions. I didn't review much of the content. There's 1300+ questions not including the questions in each lesson. I only have 40 questions left to complete. If you'd like to review it, I can send you my login. Send me a PM. It doesn't expire until 8/16. The class who graduated before my cohort said it was an excellent study resource for NCLEX. Most passed with 75 questions. I purchased the 3-week study plan & it's only $50. After spending hundreds of dollars on books and several NCLEX-Rn study guides like Saunders, Lippincott, NCLEX made easy, PrepU, etc throughout nursing school, I didn't want to spend more on Uworld or live reviews. We had HESI live review but I didn't like it. Very little practice questions. Overall, I do like NCSBN.

+ Add a Comment