PVT Trick 2018 and UWORLD/KAP CAT SCORES!

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

So yesterday I took the so called dreaded nclex RN exam at 0800. I wasn't going to do the PVT trick and just wait for quick results but my friend convinced me to try it. I have struggled in nursing school getting mostly B's but I had to work super hard for them. I graduated from a BSN program in May 2018 and I studied for almost 2 months straight every day even quitting my job as a CNA to study full time. To study I used UWORLD and Kaplan Qbank. I studied approximately 8 hrs per day with small breaks in between. When I first started uworld I was getting in the 40s and 50's on the first assessment I completed it said "high" chance of passing and 40th percentile. And the second assessment said "very high chance of passing" and the 80th percentile. I also took the 3 Kaplan CAT tests. The first one stopped at 265 and overall green, 2nd stopped at 120 overall green and last one which I took 2 weeks before the test stopped at 75 overall green. I also used the Saunders comprehensive review book to brush up on some topics. I also utilized the 35 page PDF file going around-highly recommend this and UWORLD!!

When I took the test it stopped at 75Q, 30 SATA, 2-3 alternate format. The PVT came back as the "good pop up". I hope this is true!!

Update I PASSED!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Specializes in Education, FP, LNC, Forensics, ED, OB.

CONGRATULATIONS, RN!!

CONGRATULATIONS, RN!!

Thank you!!!

+ Add a Comment