Clarkson CRNA 2019

Nursing Students SRNA

Published

Specializes in Cardiothoracic ICU.

I am applying to Clarkson's CRNA program for next fall 2019's start date. I don't presently reside in Nebraska, so I'm hoping to connect with other prospective candidates through here! I think it'd be great to start a forum for support, questions, and information sharing!

A little about me: My name is Rachel. I'm a CTICU nurse at Tampa General Hospital. Originally from the Midwest and planning to move to the Omaha area early next year.

Excited to hear from others planning to apply!

It looks like only 1/2 their class passed boards last year.

Program Outcomes - Clarkson College

If you are looking at Nebraska, there's another one in Lincoln that has a pretty good rep.

Hi, not sure if I'm ready to apply this year but I'm looking at options for NE. Mount Marty and Bryan both have students in Omaha and I don't think all of the Clarkson students do clinical in Omaha. FL is a long way from NE-Ha! Have you been to NE often?

Oh wow! I didn't know about the Clarkson boards-thanks Dream.

Specializes in ICU.

Hi,

I have already applied for Clarkson 2019 fall. I am concerned about their pass rates and if offered an interview I will ask about that, but I like what others said about their experience there so I won't write it off. I have also applied to 3 other schools, so we'll see. I currently live 5 hrs away from omaha.

Hi,

I have already applied for Clarkson 2019 fall. I am concerned about their pass rates and if offered an interview I will ask about that, but I like what others said about their experience there so I won't write it off. I have also applied to 3 other schools, so we'll see. I currently live 5 hrs away from omaha.

I agree about the pass rate being concerning but-like you-plan to do a bit more digging should I be offered an interview. I have a CRNA friend who presently works at UNMC who has said Clarkson students are her favorite to work with because of how excellent they are. This is the first I've heard of anything negative about the program.

Wishing you the best!

Did your friend go to Clarkson? what did she like about it? I'm not planning to apply this year, but maybe next year.

Did your friend go to Clarkson? what did she like about it? I'm not planning to apply this year, but maybe next year.

She actually went to Mount Marty several years back. She's said students are well prepared and well rounded in terms of the experiences they are exposed to through the program.

If anyone else would like to chime in and introduce themselves, feel free. I don't feel like these 800 topic views are just from myself

I sent my app in about two or three weeks ago, confirmed everything has been received, and am now just waiting!

Hi there, I've applied to Clarkson as well, now I'm trying to wait patiently to hear about interviews! I applied to Bryan College in Lincoln NE as well and just heard that I got an interview there.

Hi there, I've applied to Clarkson as well, now I'm trying to wait patiently to hear about interviews! I applied to Bryan College in Lincoln NE as well and just heard that I got an interview there.

That's so exciting! Congrats!

I missed my cutoff to take the GRE before the application deadline for Bryan and had to pass on applying there this year for that reasons. I wish you the best!!

I'm waiting on a call as well. I also applied to KU. I will hopefully hear back from both schools and if I'm lucky I will have to make a decision. I currently live in Nashville TN but I am originally from Iowa. I have had two previous co workers go through Clarksons program and they loved it.

+ Add a Comment