Nurse management assignment help

Nursing Students Student Assist

Published

Hi there everyone, I am currently taking a nurse management class with UTA online. My next assignment is I need to seek out a nurse leader. This person can be an educator, case manager, nurse manager, nurse practitioner. This person needs to be 2 levels higher than me... so needs a masters degree. It is basically asking about the person's everyday roles and responsibilities and how they use their skills in their practice to be a leader. There are many changes going on with my facility and I currently do not have a nurse manager or anyone I know that I can turn to for this assignment. My professor said it was fine if I found someone online to help with the assignment. I am supposed to be shadowing this person in a leadership role but if unable to, I can just interview them through phone or email which she said is fine. If anyone would be interested that would be great. The assignment is due in 2 weeks but I just need someones crednetial information, phone number, and email for starters. The sooner the better. Thanks so much.

I did this for my management course as well. We had to find a person ourselves to follow. I contacted the nurse hub at the hospital I was precepting at, they connected me with someone to follow. It is a really great experience to actually follow the person and see everything. You should really actually follow someone rather than just interviewing some random person online.

You should call a hospital in your area, tell them you are a student and need to follow a nurse in a leadership role and ask for their assistance in finding you one.

Specializes in Adult Primary Care.

Which part of NJ are you in?

Specializes in Adult Primary Care.

I'll send you a PM.

+ Add a Comment