CHOC RN Residency August 2018

Nurses New Nurse

Published

Hello everyone, so applications for CHOC opened recently and i wanted to start this so that we could keep each other updated! i just applied for PICU! good luck to you all :) :) :)

has anyone heard from hem-onc since the interviews?

There hasn't been any activity on this thread in a bit but I'm hoping I'll get some responses. Does anyone have a sense of what they're looking for in a candidate? Healthcare experience vs. GPA vs. responses to behavioral questions etc? How much does a practicum in your desired specialty matter? Can anyone who got in share their stats?

does anyone know the pay rate differences between CHOC and CHLA?

Hi!

Does anyone have the phone number or email of one of the recruiters or HR? There isn't anywhere for me to attach any files (cover letter, etc) to my profile and I've looked both on a Mac and PC so no sure if something has changed from previous cohorts! I keep getting sent to an automated voice message when I call the hospital. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I have a new grad interview this week for CHOCs NICU. Any tips in general from they types of questions asked?

Thank you

On 6/19/2019 at 11:41 PM, Juvia said:

Hello! I have a new grad interview this week for CHOCs NICU. Any tips in general from they types of questions asked?

Thank you

This was almost a handful of months ago, but wondering how your NICU interview went and if you were offered a residency spot? ?

+ Add a Comment