LVN to RN Texas 2018

Nursing Students School Programs

Published

So I applied for the transition program to Lone Star College and after seeing some older threads, I got a bit discouraged.

I have a 6.36 over all score but both my mom and a friend of mine had a 6.22 and 6.26 and got accepted to one of the colleges (Tomball and North Harris).

Anybody else applied this year?

hello, I was accepted into the NH transition program that starts in June. Have you heard anything yet? Do you know how the semesters/schedules are?

hello, I was accepted into the NH transition program that starts in June. Have you heard anything yet? Do you know how the semesters/schedules are?

Sorry i never saw this. I'm still on the wait list but my mom goes there and her schedule is Monday and Tuesday she's in lecture and Wednesday is clinical day.

Any news? I was waitlisted also and have yet hward back my score was 6.45

Any news? I was waitlisted also and have yet hward back my score was 6.45

no not yet :/

Specializes in ER.
Sorry i never saw this. I'm still on the wait list but my mom goes there and her schedule is Monday and Tuesday she's in lecture and Wednesday is clinical day.

I'm curious about this as well as I will be applying in January to start NEXT year to both NH and KW. Kingwood's classes are in the evening from 5:30-7:30 twice a week. What time is your mom in class? I emailed the contact person at the nursing department and she said to expect to be there on lecture days from 8:30AM to 4:30PM and I just don't see how that is possible. That is half of the time KW has their students in class. Only thing I can assume is that she is including the lab portion for the traditional ADN students in that time frame.

+ Add a Comment