Dallas Methodist July 2018 Residency

Nurses Career Support

Published

Hi everyone! Noticed there was not a thread for the Dallas Methodist Summer 2018 cohort and wanted to start since all positions were taken up this last week. I applied to both ED in Dallas and Oncology and still have not heard anything. Let's keep each other updated!

Specializes in Tele/NeuroTrauma.

Any updates on neuro/ortho?

She called me back this morning and the 2nd interview will be Tuesday. Congrats mommyRN_26!!

Hi Hrog-Any word on the position?

Hi Hrog-Any word on the position?

I received an offer on Wednesday and I accepted it! Have you heard anything?

I received an offer on Wednesday and I accepted it! Have you heard anything?

Congratulations!!!! I have not. I emailed Kay yesterday but no response. I accepted an offer from another hospital as my deadline for that one was today....but I was hoping for Methodist as it's way closer to me. My status on the portal still hasn't changed, but sounds like they may have filled them all up. Well at least I know they are wrapping the position up already. Best of luck!

Congratulations!!!! I have not. I emailed Kay yesterday but no response. I accepted an offer from another hospital as my deadline for that one was today....but I was hoping for Methodist as it's way closer to me. My status on the portal still hasn't changed, but sounds like they may have filled them all up. Well at least I know they are wrapping the position up already. Best of luck!

Thank you! Im sorry things did not work out, but congratulations on your job! Wishing you the best of luck as well!

Hi guys! I just got an offer from Nephrology/Transplant today from Methodist. I'm beyond excited and going to accept the offer. I just wanted to say if you haven't heard anything, don't lose hope! They are still working on it ...very slowly I guess lol! So no news is good news! I'm excited to meet you guys at residency in July ❤️ Good luck to everybody!

Hi guys! I just got an offer from Nephrology/Transplant today from Methodist. I'm beyond excited and going to accept the offer. I just wanted to say if you haven't heard anything, don't lose hope! They are still working on it ...very slowly I guess lol! So no news is good news! I'm excited to meet you guys at residency in July ❤️ Good luck to everybody!

Hey! I actually accepted an offer to Nephrology/Transplant at Methodist Dallas as well! When I interviewed, the nurse manager of the unity said they were only hiring two positions! So glad you are on here, I wanted to get in touch!!!! Shoot me an email!! [email protected]

Thank you! Im sorry things did not work out, but congratulations on your job! Wishing you the best of luck as well!

Hi there! I received an offer from this unit today. I'm so excited as it is half the distance from the other hospital. Are you still taking this position? If so, pm me so we can stay in touch!

Did anyone apply to the L&D residency position?

Hi there! I received an offer from this unit today. I'm so excited as it is half the distance from the other hospital. Are you still taking this position? If so, pm me so we can stay in touch!

Congrats!! Im still taking the position and I tried to pm you but it won't let me...

Congrats!! Im still taking the position and I tried to pm you but it won't let me...

Email me- [email protected]

On 3/31/2018 at 4:27 PM, DallasNurse2018 said:

I received an offer for their ED on Wednesday

How long did it take you to hear back. 

+ Add a Comment