Dallas Methodist July 2018 Residency

Nurses Career Support

Published

Hi everyone! Noticed there was not a thread for the Dallas Methodist Summer 2018 cohort and wanted to start since all positions were taken up this last week. I applied to both ED in Dallas and Oncology and still have not heard anything. Let's keep each other updated!

Hello! I have applied to a MedSurg floor for Urology/GYN surgery, and still waiting to hear back! I believe they just closed the applications

Has anyone heard anything?

I received an offer for their ED on Wednesday

Congrats!!! Do you know if they started interviewing for the Med Surg positions yet?

I believe they sent out an email regarding interviews for the Med Surg positions, the interviews will be Monday the 9th!

I believe they sent out an email regarding interviews for the Med Surg positions, the interviews will be Monday the 9th!

Thanks!! I actually just received an email from them with an invitation to interview. Super excited :)

If you don't mind me asking, what types of questions did they ask you at your interview?

I will be interviewing April 9th at Methodist Dallas for Urology/Gyn Surgery. Good luck to everyone!

I will be interviewing April 9th at Methodist Dallas for Urology/Gyn Surgery. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to you too! Did you already receive an email with your interview time? I emailed back my preference time for my interview but have not heard anything back yet

For the ED was a very chill interview, everything was characteristic based: tell us about yourself, how do you handle stress..etc.

Specializes in Tele/NeuroTrauma.
Good luck to you too! Did you already receive an email with your interview time? I emailed back my preference time for my interview but have not heard anything back yet

I have an interview on Monday as well! Good luck everyone! Did anyone interview for CCU? If so, have yall heard back yet?

+ Add a Comment