Here's a new one I've not considered until today...

Nurses Recovery

Published

Specializes in OR.

Recently we discussed the concern of alcohol in vaping fluid. I was in the store with a friend who vapes and overheard someone discussing using vaping fluid with CBD in it. Now I am sure all of us here in monitoring you-know-what would not touch that with a 10 ft pole.

Well I was hunting for a particular product for my kitty who is having anxiety issues and this product is usually sold in holistic pet stores. I go to the one and the guy (who for starters knows nothing about the item I'm looking for) is trying to push a CBD oil diffuser on me. Yeah, i know it'll calm my kitty down. I tell him no, not interested. I know it's not the same thing as pot. That's not the point. He got pretty rude with me too.

i can just see explaining that one....yeah popped a positive for MJ because my cat needed a CBD diffuser in the house. I don't think it'll fly. I've no idea if that could happen but I'm not willing to test it, thank you. I wonder if they've heard that for an excuse yet.

in a sick way, I find it kinda funny.

Specializes in Med/Surg & Psych.

now I'm imagining my cat laying around all day, listening to reggae and eating me out of house and home with the munchies! LOL

sorry, I blame my twisted mind on monitoring land! hehe

Specializes in OR.
now I'm imagining my cat laying around all day, listening to reggae and eating me out of house and home with the munchies! LOL

sorry, I blame my twisted mind on monitoring land! hehe

Well, mine have the lay around all day and eating me out of house and home part down. I spend more on thier groceries than I do on mine. But they both are worth it. A nice bit of purring floof is always good when this monitoring junk gets me down.

I blame my twisted mind on well, just being a nurse.....

I had a counselor (AODA) swear cbd oil would never show up positive because it doesn't have thc in it.. several of us argued but she swore to it. I still wouldn't risk it.

But I could sure use it for my cats- one eats her weight in food daily.. then pukes it up all over.. the other one pees everywhere!

Specializes in OR.

If I have to be paranoid about things as stupid as salad dressing and soy sauce, I'm sure as **** not taunting the fates by being within 5 miles of something like that. Cheez!!!

Still...The item is something called "Pet Remedy" comes in a diffuser and a spray. It's valerian, Basil and a few other things but def. no CBD (heh.) might calm them down. It's different from Rescue Remedy...2 different products. Look for it....might help....

Specializes in pediatrics; PICU; NICU.

I know a product that can help your kitty. It's called Calming Collar. It's an aroma therapy collar for the cat. They work wonders for my scaredy cat.

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.
....yeah popped a positive for MJ because my cat needed a CBD diffuser in the house. I don't think it'll fly. I've no idea if that could happen but I'm not willing to test it, thank you. I wonder if they've heard that for an excuse yet.

in a sick way, I find it kinda funny.

I legit spewed my iced tea all down my front reading that. Worse than "my dog ate my homework." Your sense of humor is intact!!

Specializes in ICU/community health/school nursing.
If I have to be paranoid about things as stupid as salad dressing and soy sauce, I'm sure as **** not taunting the fates by being within 5 miles of something like that. Cheez!!!

Still...The item is something called "Pet Remedy" comes in a diffuser and a spray. It's valerian, Basil and a few other things but def. no CBD (heh.) might calm them down. It's different from Rescue Remedy...2 different products. Look for it....might help....

Might it work for my spastic dog?

Specializes in OR.
Might it work for my spastic dog?

I dunno. It comes highly recommended by a couple of friends of mine in the UK. It's supposed to work pretty quickly at really chilling them out. Apparently one has to order it on Amazon over here. I did and it's coming today. I'll let you know.

Ha!!! Great illustration of the paranoia inducted hilarity of monitoring land

How about a kitty dish full of Vodka. Just sayin it worked pretty good for me. At least till it didn't

+ Add a Comment