Best NCLEX Prep Sites and Apps?

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Hi all,

I found out today that I failed my first NCLEX attempt after all 265 questions. I'm pretty bummed but I know I would like to retake it asap. I also know that I need some serious content review before I do.

I feel like I learn well when I watch videos to supplement my reading (ie. Khan Academy) and am thinking about joining a prep site. The major ones I have heard of are NRSNG Academy, Simple Nursing, and the NCSBN review. I have also heard about Kaplan and Hurst, but those are a little bit more expensive.

I also would like to find a good app that I can use for practice questions on the go. At the moment I am debating between UWorld and NCLEX Mastery.

Which of these websites and/or apps would you all say helped you the most during your studying in reference to content review and practice questions? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Sorry to hear you couldn't make pass but you can the next time. It scares me when i hear people fail, i rather hear people pass. You also can try PICMONIC, it is fun buy i grab a lot by watching , so if you are a visual learner, try that app too. Goodluck in your next exam.

I think if you like videos to learn Hurst Review is worth the investment--I know a couple people who used only Hurst and passed. I'm using UWorld and NCLEX RN Mastery and I like both, I would recommend using all three resources instead of picking only one. And hey, if now wasn't your time to become a nurse don't sweat it, you're gonna get there before you know it!!

Hi! You can try one of the Offingapp apps. They are already developed a few educational apps. I like offingapp apps because they have a friendly interface and a fresh information. You can look some of them somewhere here Why Develop A Mobile Education App for Teens & Students?. Hope it will help you same as me. Good luck!

+ Add a Comment