English Composition was it hard??

Nursing Students Pre-Nursing

Published

Ok first of all, I have to retake this class because i took it back in 2013 and failed it miserably:( . I was going through so much back then and I am willing to take this class again so i can apply to the ADN program next yr spring. I am currently taking the two pre reqs that i need for the LVN program but for summer and fall i am taking my last 3 classes for pre reqs for the ADN program. So i am going to be applying for both programs just in case. Anyway's what are some of the ways to improve my writing???I will be taking this class again and i will work my butt off but just wanting to know how can i improve my writing skills???since english is my second language and sometimes i struggle with the right words to put on my essays. I apologize for asking you all. Thank you very much.

Just a couple of pointers is all I have time for at the moment. Learn how and where to make paragraphs, and watch punctuation such as proper use of the apostrophe. Remember that a sentence ends in only one punctuation mark, such as one question mark only if you're asking a question or one period. Unless you're saying something truly amazing, most sentences don't require an exclamation point. Learn the correct use of it's and its. Learn the correct way to use their, there and they're. You can do it. Good luck!

Thank you very much you are amazing!

+ Add a Comment