Chamberlain summer 2013 addison campus

Nursing Students Chamberlain College

Published

Has anyone heard whether they've been accepted yet for this summer to the addison campus? I've already taken my HESI and just finishing up my pre-reqs at my comm college: AP2, ethics and chemistry lab

thanks! I got in contact with an admission advisor and I have to meet with her next week! are you already going to chamberlain?

Not yet...but will be applying for Fall 2013...when are you looking to start?

Not yet...but will be applying for Fall 2013...when are you looking to start?

Same here! Did you meet with an advisor already?

Same here! Did you meet with an advisor already?

I did, last year. Right now I'm just waiting for Chamberlain to finish evaluating my unofficial transcripts to see if all the classes will transfer over. Did you already complete any of the general ed or will you be taking them all at Chamberlain?

I did, last year. Right now I'm just waiting for Chamberlain to finish evaluating my unofficial transcripts to see if all the classes will transfer over. Did you already complete any of the general ed or will you be taking them all at Chamberlain?

Oh ok you know what I was waiting too but it took like 2 months until I kept calling them because it shouldn't take more than a week for the results! So she finally gave me an appointment she said she didn't have any until may and the deadline for the fall is may 31! Mostly all my gen Ed's will able to transfer over but I still want do some in the summer. Did you ever do the hesi exam?

Oh ok you know what I was waiting too but it took like 2 months until I kept calling them because it shouldn't take more than a week for the results! So she finally gave me an appointment she said she didn't have any until may and the deadline for the fall is may 31! Mostly all my gen Ed's will able to transfer over but I still want do some in the summer. Did you ever do the hesi exam?

Haven't scheduled the Hesi just yet but would like to take it some time in April. I'm pretty sure that most of my gen ed will transfer as well, I was just iffy on two classes (speech and diversity). I'm taking two classes in the summer as well. :) I was told by the admissions office to just wait for the evaluation and then come in for my second appoint....wow an appointment for may you say? unbelievable, maybe I will email my adviser to see if she can squeeze me in for an appointment for beginning of may.... :nailbiting: I don't want to wait until the last minute.....Did you already take the Hesi exam? I heard that it's not too bad, if you took any of the biology or chem classes that is....

Haven't scheduled the Hesi just yet but would like to take it some time in April. I'm pretty sure that most of my gen ed will transfer as well, I was just iffy on two classes (speech and diversity). I'm taking two classes in the summer as well. :) I was told by the admissions office to just wait for the evaluation and then come in for my second appoint....wow an appointment for may you say? unbelievable, maybe I will email my adviser to see if she can squeeze me in for an appointment for beginning of may.... :nailbiting: I don't want to wait until the last minute.....Did you already take the Hesi exam? I heard that it's not too bad, if you took any of the biology or chem classes that is....

I might take stats economy and sociology in the summer I know they require those classes! And no I haven't taken the hesi either! I'm so nervous to take it! I took the teas before and I thought it was pretty difficult(at least the science part) so hopefully it isn't like that lol do you know people who are in chamberlain now? Yes I would suggest to call just to make sure

I might take stats economy and sociology in the summer I know they require those classes! And no I haven't taken the hesi either! I'm so nervous to take it! I took the teas before and I thought it was pretty difficult(at least the science part) so hopefully it isn't like that lol do you know people who are in chamberlain now? Yes I would suggest to call just to make sure

Yes, I have a friend that just started (in January) and she loves the school. She says that its a lot of hard work (but then again its nursing school), she told me that you need to study differently than when you were at a community college, however they give you all the resources in order for you to succeed...I'm so excited and anxious and worried and I just can't wait!!!:woot:...oh and I did email my adviser just to make sure that I will make it with everything by the deadline....just waiting for an answer now.... Did chamberlain finally complete your transcript evaluation because my adviser told me that it should not take more than 2-3 wks? I'm in my second week of waiting....

Yes, I have a friend that just started (in January) and she loves the school. She says that its a lot of hard work (but then again its nursing school), she told me that you need to study differently than when you were at a community college, however they give you all the resources in order for you to succeed...I'm so excited and anxious and worried and I just can't wait!!!:woot:...oh and I did email my adviser just to make sure that I will make it with everything by the deadline....just waiting for an answer now.... Did chamberlain finally complete your transcript evaluation because my adviser told me that it should not take more than 2-3 wks? I'm in my second week of waiting....

wow that's great! what did she say about the hesi?? how did it go?? and I had the exact same issue about my transcript evaluation because they had told me to email it to them and a month passed and never heard from them! so I kept calling and they kept telling me to email them to an email address they will give me and again, after a month nobody would get back to me! until finally I kept emailing this instructor now and she told me right away which ones would transfer over

wow that's great! what did she say about the hesi?? how did it go?? and I had the exact same issue about my transcript evaluation because they had told me to email it to them and a month passed and never heard from them! so I kept calling and they kept telling me to email them to an email address they will give me and again, after a month nobody would get back to me! until finally I kept emailing this instructor now and she told me right away which ones would transfer over

Really, it took Chamberlain that long? That's not ok.... I do need to know what will transfer over asap :o as I have already applied to one program (ADN) and thinking of applying to one more (BSN) just to keep my options open, but Chamberlain is my first choice. If I may ask who did you email to get the info on the transferable classes, which instructor? I don't have any info on how she did on the Hesi, however she was a straight A student, so I'm sure she did just fine. She said that she rented that study guide for the Hesi, went over it in like 2-3 weeks and took the exam. :up:....I have another friend that will be taking Hesi in two weeks, hopefully I will have more info then....have you already applied to chamberlain or will you apply at you appointment?

Really, it took Chamberlain that long? That's not ok.... I do need to know what will transfer over asap :o as I have already applied to one program (ADN) and thinking of applying to one more (BSN) just to keep my options open, but Chamberlain is my first choice. If I may ask who did you email to get the info on the transferable classes, which instructor? I don't have any info on how she did on the Hesi, however she was a straight A student, so I'm sure she did just fine. She said that she rented that study guide for the Hesi, went over it in like 2-3 weeks and took the exam. :up:....I have another friend that will be taking Hesi in two weeks, hopefully I will have more info then....have you already applied to chamberlain or will you apply at you appointment?

sorry I meant to say advisor, her last name is *******. No I haven't applied so im doing that when I go in for my appointment! how about you? Yes It took them that long! I was going to apply at my community college too but I already took classes that go towards a BSN and I just want to get it over with lol

sorry I meant to say advisor, her last name is *******. No I haven't applied so im doing that when I go in for my appointment! how about you? Yes It took them that long! I was going to apply at my community college too but I already took classes that go towards a BSN and I just want to get it over with lol

oh..ok...I haven't applied just yet either, will do that once I take Hesi. Please PM me the advisors name...I feel the same way, I have a bunch of classes that go towards BSN and I don't want them to expire....

oh..ok...I haven't applied just yet either, will do that once I take Hesi. Please PM me the advisors name...I feel the same way, I have a bunch of classes that go towards BSN and I don't want them to expire....

So I just applied when I went to meet with the advisor and scheduled and appointment to take the entrance exam! which will be in a month, have you gone yet?

+ Add a Comment