Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application

Specialties Advanced

Published

Hello! I have seen forums for the previous years' application cycles, but not for the class starting fall 2012.

Sooo... how's it going for everyone? I take the GRE on Friday (gah!) so of course I'm trying to avoid studying for that!

Nothing here, Bruins2012. Congrats to everyone who has heard so far!

I'm wondering if only acceptances went out... I guess rejections and wait lists are still forthcoming. I'm assuming I must be in the latter, since I am NMW and I haven't heard. Great job to those who got in so far, I'm sure you earned it and did fantastic in your interviews!

Hey everyone, I also got an acceptance e-mail for CNM pre-specialty! And blackbird, I am also logging in at work--yikes! Too excited not to share.

Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Has anyone from FNP heard or is it just CNM? I wonder if they are letting all the different groups know at different times?

Hey Everyone! Just now stumbled across this feed. How great to find it :). I applied to the pre-specialty ACNP program and am anxiously awaiting their decision!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish the best to all of you still awaiting your decision and to say congrats to those of you who have been accepted!! YAY!!

I'm in for NMW/FNP!! Good luck to those who are still waiting!

This might be an interest to some of you- On the NMW/FNP Quick Facts sheet, it states, "Our program size has strategically grown and ranges from 25-30 students per cohort (combined NMW and dual NMW/FNP students). We have 24 students in the current class with over half in the dual program."

congrats to everyone who heard good news today!! did anyone besides nmw people hear anything???? also, i love how they did these by email and not mail and i'm still having a nervous breakdown lol

I'm the same way! I keep checking my email, and I am freaking out!

Did everyone from NMW hear this morning or was it scattered? Ive lost all hope at this point but anything helps

Has anyone started/completed the Nursing Graduate/Professional Financial Aid and Scholarship Application through Vanderbilt yet? There is a question on it regarding "Source/amount of outside sources of aid you anticipate receiving in 2012-2013"...does anyone know how to best interpret this question?? I don't have any answers yet from outside scholarships, so I'm not sure what to input...

Don't give up hope Barbaraleev...it is still early and you never know..it is not over till its over....best wishes!

@ amandy45: Where did you find that scholarship form if I may ask? Where on the website? When is it due?

To answer your question, do you think you will be receiving outside aid (scholarships from other sources, etc)--if not, I would state that. Just depends on where else you've applied for aid, and if you anticipate receiving anything from them :) Hope this helps.

+ Add a Comment