Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application

Specialties Advanced

Published

Hello! I have seen forums for the previous years' application cycles, but not for the class starting fall 2012.

Sooo... how's it going for everyone? I take the GRE on Friday (gah!) so of course I'm trying to avoid studying for that!

Thank you!!! :) And no, I am not a nurse yet...I applied for the pre-specialty program!

How exciting :) I wish they would just tell us all at the same time! I wonder if all send emails or just some. ahh I am going crazy now lol.

Now I feel like I am going to check my email like every five minutes....

Way to go amandy45!!!!!

sounds like a few people have heard so far from CNM. congrats to everyone so far can't wait to see more acceptances from the rest of ya'll!! :) why can't they just tell us at the same time!!!

I am holding positive thoughts and sending good vibes in each of your directions! :)

Anyone else yet?

I got an acceptance email today as well! It said that my letter had been mailed. I'm pre-specialty, Nurse-Midwifery. So, so excited! Can't wait to meet and hear from everyone!

Im CNM and no word either way yet... It's 2:00

Me, too! For NMW, prespecialty. I wasn't expecting anything today, and I especially wasn't expecting an email, so it was quite the surprise!

Hope I don't get in trouble for logging on to a computer a work for this! :)

Congrats to everyone else, too!!! So happy!

Congratulations to everyone! Any ACNP Pre-Specialty news yet?

+ Add a Comment