New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings

World Philippines

Published

I hope this thread will help Nurses that is seeking for information regarding different trainings in hospital....

so what are you waiting for

Start blogging now my fellow nurses....

any Info will do

I'm afraid some hospitals are no longer accepting "trainings", 2 of the hospitals I inquired said they're not sure if they'll accept trainees. I'm just lucky enough to be included in the last batch of my hospital's training program

thanks, sacred essence. I suspected it all along. You're lucky. More luck to come!

is there anyone in this thread a July 2010 board passer? if so, did you get your board certificate in PRC? i went there last week and it's still posted that they're not giving it yet.. it's one of the important requirements when applying for training in hospitals so it's really frustrating! thanks in advance for a reply..

@Achell I have read somewhere in the thread that it may take up to 6 months or so to get the board certificate. I need it too, but sadly we just have to wait and bear the slowness of PRC.

oh yeah, a friend of mine inquired about the board certificate. She told me that it takes one year before we can get ours. So perhaps it will be out this july. :)

@ suzakucarl

what a waste of license if it can't give you a job nor skills training if no board certificate to present! anyway thanks!

A year for the board certificate?? That's crazy. Damn PRC. I have a training this february and it requires the board certificate. But hearing that the board certificate might be released after a year (july 2011 or so) makes me...grrr...

inform the hospital where you applied, im sure they will understand since we can't do anything about the matter.

hi!!! do you know when will the QCGH will start to accept applicants for their next training? and also when is the submission date of the requirements? thanks!!!

Hi guys! do u know any hospitals this year who has open slots for volunteer/ staff nurse?? please any info?? i am a first take board passer but it's becoming useless cos up to now i still cant get in at any hospital..:crying2:

i already spent lots of money in trainings and all the basic stuff..haiz..id appreciate any feedback..thank you somuch!

I enlisted myself for private duty nurse in my hospital last December and I was supposed to start by February. They were holding that program and I am now depressed looking for other trainings, most of them will start by April. Good lord...the delay is killing me. I need a freakin' job... Everywhere I go there are 'backers' and stuff like like that... tsk tsk

I enlisted myself for private duty nurse in my hospital last December and I was supposed to start by February. They were holding that program and I am now depressed looking for other trainings, most of them will start by April. Good lord...the delay is killing me. I need a freakin' job... Everywhere I go there are 'backers' and stuff like like that... tsk tsk

well same exact feeling i got for about 2 times..^_^ now i'm patiently waiting because by June, and yes its by June my training will start on a certain kinda famous hospital... as of now im trying to spend my 3 months applying, just trying my luck....

+ Add a Comment