Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

Yes they are accepting right now applications for February examinations and possible March deployment for those who will passed.

Pass all your requirements at Accreditation and Affiliation Office NOT in Nursing Service Office every Tuesday and Friday from 1pm-3pm ONLY (they are strict in time)

Letter of Intent address to ------> can't post it here!

PRC ID License and PRC rating

Curriculum Vitae'

Diploma/Certificate of Graduation

TOR

NBI or Police clearance

BLS certificate

IVT Certificate or ID

(Always bring the original copy for verification purposes)

Hope this would help!

hi.. thanks for this info. by the way, can you pm me the letter of intent address... thanks :)

One of the requirements was an IVT card. Unfortunately, I dont have one, can I still submit my application?

:redpinkhe hi you need to have IVT training to apply for QMMC training. I"M currently undergo their training and they are strict for the requirement..... i hope it would help

is QMMC still accepting applicants? untill when? i am planning to go there this coming friday..

I need help from those who have taken their training in Quirino already. I would like to know the normal schedule or shifting they have for their trainees. I need to know their schedule to adjust to my non-nursing job. thanks

Thank you Eilen and xyzabcd... :)

shifting at quirino-6-2,2 to 10,10-6.

Yes they are accepting right now applications for February examinations and possible March deployment for those who will passed.

Pass all your requirements at Accreditation and Affiliation Office NOT in Nursing Service Office every Tuesday and Friday from 1pm-3pm ONLY (they are strict in time)

Letter of Intent address to ------> can't post it here!

PRC ID License and PRC rating

Curriculum Vitae'

Diploma/Certificate of Graduation

TOR

NBI or Police clearance

BLS certificate

IVT Certificate or ID

(Always bring the original copy for verification purposes)

Hope this would help!

Hi j_en.ja_e.. Can you please pm me the name of the person which the letter should be addressed to? Thanks a lot!:)

shifting at quirino-6-2,2 to 10,10-6.

thanks.... can you choose your schedule and the days you can go to training?

I just passed resume yesterday...how am I suppose to know that I'm scheduled for exam? and how long should I wait?

Hi j_en.ja_e.. Can you please pm me the name of the person which the letter should be addressed to? Thanks a lot!:)

me too...can you please pm me the name....thanks in advance..=)

anyone who's online and happens to know the name of the person where the intent letter should be addressed. please pm me the name. are they still accepting applicants? thank you.

Specializes in Renal.

woa! the results of the exam last january will be out on friday. they are going to get the top 100 only and there were so many applicants around 400. God bless us all.

+ Add a Comment