DePaul's MENP questions

U.S.A. Illinois

Published

Okay so I had some questions that I was hoping actual graduates of this program could help me with in regards to admission, since the answers Im tending to get from representatives at the school could be more on the sunny side of the road. Anyways, I have a BS from MSU in Human Biology and have for the past 3 years working as a laboratory technician (research not clinical) for a local University. I recently took my GRE and obviously my cognitive writing skills have suffered since leaving school because, I got a 3.5 on the essay portion. The MENP site says that they want you to have a 4 and I was wondering if there are any real life examples on here of people gaining entry with a 3.5. I know DePaul can be more accepting of that other places and I was just wondering how true that actually is. I know they must have higher than normal application numbers given the economy...

Still crossing my fingers though

Thanks!

I have also applied for January 2011 cohort and have not received a response. Hoping to hear within the next week or two! Keep me posted if you find out! Good luck!

I have not heard yet...hopefully soon!

Has anyone heard yet regarding the January 2011 cohort applications? I also applied, and have not heard anything yet.I hope we hear soon..

I got in. :D I applied way back in March (originally for Fall start but missed the deadline.. oops!), so that's probably why I got my decision already. I'm extremely thrilled and relieved... it was a huge weight off my chest!

I'm sure the letters will be sent out sometime next week. Good luck to you all!

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! I also applied for January 2011, and I am getting so nervous! Did you get an email or a mailed letter to let you know?

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Has anyone else heard yet??

Congrats!! Haven't heard here...getting very antsy!!! It's got to be this week, right?!?

I haven't gotten an official letter, but on the course compass site, there is now and admitted students tab with a welcome note saying congratulations. I hope that is a good sign? :) You should check there as well!!

how do you check the course compass? I did not receive login information for this. can someone explain this? thanks!

I also have not gotten an official letter, but on the campus connection site there was also an admitted students tab with a welcome note saying congratulations. I also hope it is a good sign :) . Congrats fer 1220! Did you get a notice of Immunization records under the to do list? I know the Nursing program requires more immunizations than LAS, so I am not sure if we need to submit our records now (on mine the due date is 10/3/10) or wait until we get the offical letter from the Nursing Department.

Go to https://campusconnect.depaul.edu/psp/SAPRD90/?cmd=login. I received a letter from Depaul with my id/password, but if you did not receive a letter from them you might want to call Depaul or email the admissions office.

Congrats to all!! I too am still confused how you were able to log into course compass if you haven't gotten any sort of login info? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks!

+ Add a Comment