Quirino Memorial Medial Center Application

World Philippines

Published

hi fellow nurses. i applied in qmmc in project 4, qc for the nurse trainee position. i was scheduled for the exam on april 13, 2010. i just want to ask you guys who have taken the exams before in qmmc on what i should be reviewing? do you have any tips on what i should read or review?! please, any help/tips would be appreciated. thanks and God bless you all.

hey are you waiting for a call too from QMMC???

hi.. any updates for those who took the may 25 exam? tnx :)

i just called qmmc a while ago.. they said that just i have to go there to know the result of the exam... waaaa.. i took the exam last may 25..

after the training at qmmc. do you have any chance of getting hired? i hope so..is there a chance/

to yves21: Maybe you should call QMMC and check for your status again.. My friend who took the exam on the same date as yours is already scheduled for next week's orientation.

I also took the exam last may 25, morning session..I'll try to call them tomorrow for an update. =)

to yves21: Maybe you should call QMMC and check for your status again.. My friend who took the exam on the same date as yours is already scheduled for next week's orientation.

I also took the exam last may 25, morning session..I'll try to call them tomorrow for an update. =)

^^ hi lochia alba., :)

i also took the exam last may25 pm session.. i called qmmc yesterday, but they said to me that i should go there to know the result of my exam.. they're reason is, the local number of the dept wherein they checked our papers has been cut off.. that's why we have to go there.. i don't know, im a bit confused.. hehe.. however, i will go there later to check for any updates.. :)

I also took the exam at 1 pm.. =) I am sorry for the late response, thanks to newmeeh.. My friend told me who is already having her duty in QMMC that there are issues coming out about choosing fewer trainees for QMMC.. So we don't know yet if we can have our training for June batch.. wish us luck!! =)

hi simplyjane., :) yeah, i hope we can have our training as son as possible., :) do you have any updates?

hi again.. hehe.. before i went to qmmc tis morning, i called them back again.. and they said to me that they'recurrently checking the test papers for those who took the exam last may25 and we can call them at least by monday for the result.. whew! at least, i didnt go there for the result just like what the woman told me over the phone yesterday.. haha! hope we pass the exam., :) we need that training badly., hehe.. godbless us!

hi BlitzRN,

Same here, I called them ealier as well, a guy who answered said no results for our batch yet...

hi everyone,

im still not licensed nurse now

as i haven't passed the nov. exam

planning to take again by dec2010

can i apply as a volunteer in QMMC?

pls do reply..

Some of the requirements for voluntary work include PRC license, board cert and board rating and we all know that you have to pass the NLE first before you get these. I'm not sure if there are any institutions who accept underboards.

Blitz: I don't have any updates regarding our batch last May 25 exam.. Lucky to have you and Lochia who were updated about the upcoming trainees for QMMC like me.. =) hhmmm.. I hope that we could have our orientation this June.. I'll just call them too on Monday..

Egypt: Ehh was right, you should have to passed the NLE exam before you have your voluntary work in a particular hospital..

+ Add a Comment