any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

If you're in a situation where you yourself are doing the returning of documentation (which is technically not permitted), to protect yourself and reduce the risk of delays, have the person handing the envelope to you put a piece of tape across the sealed flap, date it and initial it. If they have an official stamp for the office that would even be better. That way there will be no question that you did not see the contents or handle them. Any postal agency that opens mail for inspection will document that when they reseal the package, so this way there will be zero suspicions about the integrity of the information the envelope contains.

Specializes in critical care.

to all sk nurses about to be deployed..

any news? any updates?

keep us posted here..

a group for sunrise health region left earlier today!:yeah:

Have a safe trip guys!

keep us posted here..:heartbeat

wicked...! :bow: my well wishes to the shr nurses!!!! may the force be with you hehe

hey my batchmates from apex last March 4 interview... do you have any info as to how many of you are going this Aug 18? and Aug 11? and what advice can you give me. Actually I had my medical since last April 26, received my compliance last June 4 but up to now, I haven't received my visa yet... perhaps coz i was not able to give my eligibility to the embassy.:crying2: Its so frustrating that SRNA had been having meticulous verifications from my previous employers here (imagine... 4x) plus the fact that their mails have been lost twice and their fax couldn't reach the Philippines.:no: In fact I think I spent more money than any other applicant with regards to the sending of documents back to the SRNA via fed ex and fax. Those who have no employers here were the luckiest of all coz they easily got their eligibility and visas... coz there was no need for employer verifications hehehe, as according to ____

So what I can say to those who have their plain tickets and visas, bye, and never let the reputation of Filipino RNs down. strive hard.:bow: Hope I'll join you sooner or later (those hired by the saskatoon health region) guys. Dunno when the next batch will be??? Please do send tips with regards to how they conduct the CRNE... muah3!

I wanna give up... its really so frustrating and exhausting on my part guys... :bluecry1:

Greet me , i'll be having my 24th bday on Aug 11...

>>>

hi! almost same situation here! only difference is I already got my Visa since the last week of July, at exactly 10 weeks from the time my papers got filed at the Embassy. I still don't have my SRNA eligibility yet. Applied for it since April this year, been almost 4 months now. Been having trouble with my employer's verification. What do you mean you've been verified 4 times? Is that with just one hospital or 4 different employers? What do you mean those applicants with no employers here, you mean like those in abroad? Because for what I understand is that you can't get approved for eligibility if you havent acquired atleast 1125 clinical hours if you're an internationally-educated nurse. I too have spent a lotza bucks for courier services just to expedite the processing so I can get approved in time for my tentative deployment date which is October 6. I'm with Saskatoon Health Region by the way...

Received a mail from SRNA, it seems they sent a letter to my nursing school registrar and they were asking for a detailed description/syllabus to assist them in assessing information provided in the previous transcript I have mailed them. They said theory hours appear low. What does it mean guys? I never had problems with NCLEX and CGFNS with regards to my trancript...this is really so frustrating...

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.
Received a mail from SRNA, it seems they sent a letter to my nursing school registrar and they were asking for a detailed description/syllabus to assist them in assessing information provided in the previous transcript I have mailed them. They said theory hours appear low. What does it mean guys? I never had problems with NCLEX and CGFNS with regards to my trancript...this is really so frustrating...

Let me repeat... NCLEX and CGFNS have nothing to do with CANADA. The Colleges of Nursing in Canada assess applicants based on Canadian standards of education and competency. In your case they're comparing your education to that received by a nurse educated in Saskatchewan. Yours doesn't include enough hours of theory instruction to be equivalent to those of a newly graduated nurse educated in Saskatchewan. If you want a license in Saskatchewan you have to meet their standards. No ifs, ands, buts or maybes.

chinky, maybe you should go to your school and clarify things with them. Maybe they made a mistake in filling up the forms or something and ask them if this is the first time they've encountered such problem.

I really hope you can fix that problem easily.

For how long have you been in the process of SRNA now?

hi! i just have some questions for you guys...

1. do i really have to have work experience here in the phils before applying to SRNA?if so, what's the minimum?

2. is having an agency really important? what do you think are my chances if i'd apply on my own?

3. is it better that i have my ielts first before applying?

that's all for now..thanks!

Thanks for the reply I will do just that, I do hope it is just a clerical error, since many have submitted to SRNA from my university. And as what Janet Shafer said, they have already processed so much from my school and they are quite familiar with it. I'll go back to my university tomorrow and follow it up. I have applied since last March 08 but no eligibility for me yet...

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.
hi! i just have some questions for you guys...

1. do i really have to have work experience here in the phils before applying to srna?if so, what's the minimum?

2. is having an agency really important? what do you think are my chances if i'd apply on my own?

3. is it better that i have my ielts first before applying?

that's all for now..thanks!

looking at their website they require

hours of practice

* in the last five years, you must have either:

o worked at least 1125 hours of nursing practice;

o graduated from an approved nursing education program; or

o completed an approved nursing re-entry program (i.e. siast nursing re-entry program or equivalent).

so would say you need to qualify from an approved nursing program so they may not require experience, but they will make the decision.

can be done without an agency, just approach hospitals where you want to live.

they require english proficiency so would suggest ielts before applying

Thanks God...Im leaving on September 9...:yeah:

how about all of you?any updates?:typing

+ Add a Comment