any filipino nurse working for Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

World Immigration

Published

have you heard about Apex Corporation-Agency for Pinoy Excellence?

they hire nurses for canada..

will be happy to hear your feedbacks and opinion.. good or bad..

many thanks:w00t:

Specializes in adult medical surgical unit and neuroICU.

hi pichipichi! ms ---- said that i'm gonna be assigned in neurosciences in royal university hospital. :wink2::wink2:

Specializes in critical care.

congrats to the BIG four who are leaving for saskatoon this august..:yeah:

Specializes in Psychiatric, L&D, Geriatrics.

sorry for that just spoken with mam A this pm.. she said that 5 of us will be leaving for saskatoon.. i guess the 2 who will be assigned to parkridge will be me and pichipichi :)

Im getting worried day by day:cry:...

I stil dont know if I am included in the August batch for PA...or I will be in 2nd batch...really,there is no advise yet...

Im Happy for Saskatoon people!.:loveya:

Congratulations guys!:yeah:...

Job well done...:bow:

Im getting worried day by day:cry:...

I stil dont know if I am included in the August batch for PA...or I will be in 2nd batch...really,there is no advise yet...

Im Happy for Saskatoon people!.:loveya:

Congratulations guys!:yeah:...

Job well done...:bow:

hi arylselaznog!

might as well call the agency later (if you are with A***) they have the latest instructions from our employers already..

goodluck with your departure :)

Specializes in NICU, PICU, PCVICU and peds oncology.

Just to play Devil's advocate, and not to rain on your parade, but have any of you looked into what would happen with your contract should you become pregnant or seriously ill while here, and then become unable to work? I think you might want to look at your contracts and read all the small print. And you should be asking your contacts with Apex about it. If you're not fulfilling the terms of your contract because you can't work, will they send you back to PI? I wouldn't think that they'd continue to pay you, and I doubt if the Employment Insurance plan in Canada would pay you either. and then there's the issue of being in Canada on a temporary work permit and not working... will you be deported? So what will you do, if the unexpected and unwelcomed happens??

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

Hi clueless!!

i'm not included in the first batch for sasktn:confused: becoz accdng to sir my deplment date will be Oct 6..and the office haven't call me yet so maybe he's ryt..(getting crazy...got nothing to do i already resigned from work i tot i'l be leaving dis aug ) He! He! but sumhow it's okay im still afraid to leave if ever ..:crying2:

sir.... also told me that 3 will be assigned in parkridge, 2 will leave this aug and me by Oct..

Soooo...Go sister!! Adja!!! we will pray for you guys...:heartbeat

Hope to see you there! :yeah:

cluless_rn

Guess what, I'm gonna be assigned in Parkridge too!=)

qcaj

we're really gonna miss spending precious time with our lovedones and dear friends and a lot more in this country. =( but try not to be too sad, lets help each other overcome homesickness =) and be efficient caring nurses in Parkridge! =)

Pichipichi

hi! i called a***x but wasnt able to ask how many are leaving this aug. i startd doing research on Parkridge =) i learned it's a long-term care facility on the west side of Saskatoon city, with more than 200 people residing. I'm excited. Gotta bring notes hehe =)

oobie

thank you!!! any update on your visa? =)

arylzelasnog

how are you? try to ask sir a***ie about your schedule. keep in touch =)

pichipichi

Too bad you can't be with us sooner. But atleast we could assist you when you arrive on October =) =) =)

Sis, if you are in Quezon City, you may want to try doing volunteer work at the Golden Acres while waiting for your departure date. I will miss the lolos and lolas there. You have to apply first at DSWD so you can have a permit and an ID. If you're not from QC, there are other geriatric centers (or other facilities) that are under DSWD.

It's worth to share one's time and love - serving your countrymen while you still can =)

Specializes in critical care.
cluless_rn

guess what, i'm gonna be assigned in parkridge too!=)

qcaj

we're really gonna miss spending precious time with our lovedones and dear friends and a lot more in this country. =( but try not to be too sad, lets help each other overcome homesickness =) and be efficient caring nurses in parkridge! =)

pichipichi

hi! i called a***x but wasnt able to ask how many are leaving this aug. i startd doing research on parkridge =) i learned it's a long-term care facility on the west side of saskatoon city, with more than 200 people residing. i'm excited. gotta bring notes hehe =)

oobie

hi.. i got my visa since early july. god bless to all of you.:heartbeat

arylzelasnog

thanks for sharing..

cluless_rn

Guess what, I'm gonna be assigned in Parkridge too!=)

qcaj

we're really gonna miss spending precious time with our lovedones and dear friends and a lot more in this country. =( but try not to be too sad, lets help each other overcome homesickness =) and be efficient caring nurses in Parkridge! =)

Pichipichi

hi! i called a***x but wasnt able to ask how many are leaving this aug. i startd doing research on Parkridge =) i learned it's a long-term care facility on the west side of Saskatoon city, with more than 200 people residing. I'm excited. Gotta bring notes hehe =)

oobie

arylzelasnog

WOW so we'll be working together, have you had your PDOS yet essirahc? Hope to see you real soon! :)

Specializes in ward,nursery,nicu.

hi clueless n essirrahc!

my frend who wil be working in SPH received an email coming from the hospital admin to confirm her employment to the hosp, just want to ask if sum1 from parkridge send u also an email..

im hapi that if ever the news dat i got from S---- is true i'l be with you guys..:coollook:

clueless

i'v read the Pm i understand what you u fil im also scared though im not yet leaving ..but i know prayers will work:up:

+ Add a Comment