Everyone! I Did It !

Nursing Students LPN/LVN Students

Published

I just had to post to say that I took my NCLEX-PN on Friday Jan.21st at 0900 and PASSED!!!!!

I am so excited! I really convinced myself that I had done badly, but evidently I did okay! I had ALOT of psych questions that really threw me , I did not expect that at all. BUT you know what they say, everyones's test is different and there is really no way to know exactly what to study.

Anyway, Thanks for letting me post my happiness. Take care to each of you and Good Luck to those of you who are close to your own NCLEX exam!

Happy Winter. :Snowman1:

I just had to post to say that I took my NCLEX-PN on Friday Jan.21st at 0900 and PASSED!!!!!

I am so excited! I really convinced myself that I had done badly, but evidently I did okay! I had ALOT of psych questions that really threw me , I did not expect that at all. BUT you know what they say, everyones's test is different and there is really no way to know exactly what to study.

Anyway, Thanks for letting me post my happiness. Take care to each of you and Good Luck to those of you who are close to your own NCLEX exam!

Specializes in Med-Surg, Trauma, Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac.

:yelclap: :cheers: :beer:

Congratulations! :w00t:

Specializes in Med-Surg, Trauma, Ortho, Neuro, Cardiac.

:yelclap: :cheers: :beer:

Congratulations! :w00t:

Specializes in O.R Trauma Nurse.

Way to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:Melody:

Congrats!!! :balloons:

Thankyou so much you guys! It really makes me smile to come and look at all of these. I really have found great advice, friends, and support from this website. :nurse:

Specializes in family practice, pediatric, LTC/AL/PC.

QUOTE=Kimily]I just had to post to say that I took my NCLEX-PN on Friday Jan.21st at 0900 and PASSED!!!!!

I am very new to this site. Not sure how to do everything, but I have read some very supportive things. I took my test on Jan 19th, 2005 and I am still waiting for results (PA) with quick results. Good Luck with you new career. :)

Specializes in Pediatrics, Emergency, Trauma.

Ooops i posted a good luck in another forum..found you!

Congrats! This is just the beginning of a successful career! :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

+ Add a Comment