For the mother who has premature placental abruption. I only need 4 but came up with 5 but eventually for my care map I just need to pick the 2 that needs prioritizing.
1. Acute pain related to premature separation of the placenta from the uterine wall as evidenced by the patient’s report of continuous abdominal pain/cramping of about 5-7 out of 10, back discomfort, vaginal bleeding and increased HR.
2. Risk for deficient fluid volume related to blood loss secondary to premature abruption of the placenta.
3. Anemia related to active bleeding as evidenced by low H & H.
4. Risk for Hypovolemic shock related to blood loss as evidenced by patients H & H.
5. Anxiety related to threat of current health status as evidenced by palpitations, increased pulse and the inability to fall asleep.