1. What best describes your job?
RN Case manager - uh I guess that means nurse
2. What is your #1 Achilles Heel in this industry
Currently it is brutal driving times because of the area I work in. The reimbursement is excellent and the company is a real joy.
3. Do you work for multiple home care agencies?
Just the one
4. Do you currently use an electronic form of documentation?
Yes - We use Pointcare
5. Do you track mile for reimbursement?
Yes. easy to document on the chart and add non-visit travel as well
6. What do you love about home health?
The autonomy, being out and about in the community, the time I can devote to teaching, focusing on one patient at a time and the money.
7. If you could eliminate one aspect of your job which would it be?
I detest non-responsive PCPs.
8. If you could design or change an item what would it be?
I would love a specific nursing bag with custom designed pouches to organize all the wound care supplies, ostomy, foley, blood draw stuff etc etc.
9. How long have you worked in home health?